Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

bien répondu et illustré SrnCld316 !

erayefkan  jugé les personnes sur leur physique ça porte un nom !  t'es un gros con !

I was making a point on someone else's post that if they don't like what they see then don't look.

The person should have gotten the message by now. I'll remove the image as it's no longer needed for the time being.

Ok I think from now on, im gonna remove any reply stating she is fat or anything, we all know she isnt Leora, so if you came here just to say she is fat, dont... just enjoy her ass and tits

Just start at the beginning and edit out all of those comments. StnCld will show you how.

I liked them until now. No more!!

They are watching fucking bullfighting on the tv. How anybody in their right minds can enjoy looking at this shit is totally beyond me >:(

They should all be put on an ice flow with a couple of polar bears and see how fucking clever they are then!!!

Sorry, I don't rant often, but this nonsense really pisses me off!!

I know what you mean. There are countries out there that slaughter pigs and use their skin to make balls that they throw back and forth to each other. It's simply barbaric.

I know what you mean. There are countries out there that slaughter pigs and use their skin to make balls that they throw back and forth to each other. It's simply barbaric.

There is a difference between slaughtering an animal for food and systematically torturing an animal for perceived sport. It is why bull fighting is banned in many places.

There is a difference between slaughtering an animal for food and systematically torturing an animal for perceived sport. It is why bull fighting is banned in many places.

yo soy español , y me gustan las corridas de toros , pero estoy de acuerdo que en el siglo 21 no deberian de existir este tipo de espectáculos , es propio de los circos romanos en época de gladiadores . pero tampoco es menos verdad que hay otras cosas mucho peores de las cuales preocuparse , los animales criados para comer , están en condiciones inhumanas , cerdos , vacas , gallinas , patos , que no ven la luz del sol en toda su vida hay mataderos en USA  que sacrifican 20000 pollos a la hora , los restos de estos pollos no se tiran sirven para alimentar a otros pollos . un toro de lidia para corridas es criado con todo el mimo del mundo , se le da de comer lo mejor esta suelto en el campo 4 o 5 años de su vida luego lo llevan a la plaza y si que sufre 15 o 20 minutos es verdad , si yo tuviera que elegir entre ser un toro o una vaca MCDONALS prefiero ser toro . es mi opinion .

I do love when to bull in some cases get's it's own back n the matador and sticks its horn where the sun don't shine. I have actually seen a photo a while ago of one matador have his ball ripped off lol. Too bad for that matador. To fight a bull you gotta have balls lol

i have tried to watch this cam but i just cant to FAT i can do ugly but not fat

And would you ever do without the option of SWITCHING TO A DIFFERENT HOUSE???People like you are what is wrong with any society. You judge and cast stones from your own glass house. For the sake of stupidity just simply switch the cam. Is there really a need to call someone out on a public forum simply because you do not agree with how they look?