Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

Sex in livring-room a few minutes ago but with free cam I saw bad them

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

For those who want to bannish her 'cause she's fat, I say only one thing:

she excites me 'cause she reminds me some ex girlfriends

trop bon ça ! il est pire que mon homme déjà qu'il n’arrête pas de me grimper dessus mais la il gagne le pompon santiago

A l'heure actuelle, on ne voit plus les photos. Mais moi ce qui m'intéresserais, oceane17, c'est voir des photos de toi et des photos ou vidéos de toi quand ton mec te grimpe -lol-

They are quite a sexually active couple ...... just finished .

jamie140, the next time they are having sex can you send me a text message and let me know LOL.  I couldn't watch them but I could wonder how that sweet woman feels wrapped around my johnson!

A l'heure actuelle, on ne voit plus les photos. Mais moi ce qui m'intéresserais, oceane17, c'est voir des photos de toi et des photos ou vidéos de toi quand ton mec te grimpe -lol-

j'avais du mettre des photos sur le site cc donc essaie de m'y trouver !

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Sing with me............ :yes: :yes:

You gotta lick it before you stick it,you got to take her to the bathroom and repeat it !! :hugnkiss: :lmao:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

If your wondering why you don't see much on the free cam in the lounge room

it's because i seen her move it around a bit so you see less of the couch

if you look at some early photo's when they moved in,you can see the cam is now pointing more towards the ceiling and not the couch