Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

Her biggest problem is that she spends a ridiculous amount of time looking at her phone, while she has a very attentive partner sitting right next to her.  Talk about not being present!!

When she devotes herself to him, they look like they have a great time.  Put down the phone and be appreciative of the guy who worships you.

Just Sayin'

Her biggest problem is that she spends a ridiculous amount of time looking at her phone, while she has a very attentive partner sitting right next to her.  Talk about not being present!!

When she devotes herself to him, they look like they have a great time.  Put down the phone and be appreciative of the guy who worships you.

Just Sayin'

Every other couple is the same on RLC. The phone is their #1 Priority.

There are plenty of other apartments to view. I'm sure you'll find something that will suit your fancy.

bien répondu et illustré SrnCld316 !

erayefkan  jugé les personnes sur leur physique ça porte un nom !  t'es un gros con !

I liked them until now. No more!!

They are watching fucking bullfighting on the tv. How anybody in their right minds can enjoy looking at this shit is totally beyond me >:(

They should all be put on an ice flow with a couple of polar bears and see how fucking clever they are then!!!

Sorry, I don't rant often, but this nonsense really pisses me off!!

Just Sayin'

All girls do it

where is the problem

:nana: :nana: :nana:

bonsoir ! :D

S'il vous plait ya t'il des videos "Hard" qu'on peut visualiser pour ce couple "Extra" :yes: :yes: j'adore cette Béatrice elle est superbe !merciiiiiiiiiii et je encore merci pour ces photos et ces minis video postés de ces deux amoureux !! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: