wtf rlc doing !!!

Guest bobbyjoe

Well i have never seen them "do" each other or any other men in this apt. But just lookingatthemboth i can see it is possible.

BUT i need proof to believe.  AND by the way its not against nature.

relis ce fil pour être au courant et te faire ta propre opinion, tu trouveras tous les liens nécessaires.....ensuite, pour ce qui est de l'homosexualité, contre nature ou pas, je préfère te rapprocher de cours d'anthropologie basiques.... ;) ;)

re-read this thread for updates and you make your own opinion, you will find all the necessary links ..... then in terms of homosexuality, against Nature or not, I prefer you to bring anthropology course basic ....;);)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

relis ce fil pour être au courant et te faire ta propre opinion, tu trouveras tous les liens nécessaires.....ensuite, pour ce qui est de l'homosexualité, contre nature ou pas, je préfère te rapprocher de cours d'anthropologie basiques.... ;) ;)

re-read this thread for updates and you make your own opinion, you will find all the necessary links ..... then in terms of homosexuality, against Nature or not, I prefer you to bring anthropology course basic ....;);)

Holy crap never mind i found the info.....Gotta wonder if the girlfriend knew or not.

Holy crap never mind i found the info.....Gotta wonder if the girlfriend knew or not.

franchement je ne sais pas, mais comme on dit "la fiancée du pirate"!!! comment ne pas savoir cela, quand on couche avec une personne?!!! je ne sais vraiment pas.... ;) ;)

frankly I do not know, but as they say "pirate bride" !!! how not to know this, when one lies with a person? !!! I really do not know.... ;) ;)

I dont understand how do they manage their apparts and tenants.

Yesterday they massively sent an email to all suscribers and told about  this appart. Today they remove the appart.

perhaps they just discover informations about "the bazelan twins"

Maybe this apartment was just a substitute for the all-girl-apartment. RLC probably knew they'll take down Nora's kingdom for a while, when they brought J&M in.