Here we go again

Nora is not going anywhere  :woohoo:  :clap:

I think she is.  She has been seen packing a couple of suitcases of her personal stuff.

She likely won't do the rest until the cameras are pulled off line. Then we get to bury them in the archives forever.  :lmao:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is.  She has been seen packing a couple of suitcases of her personal stuff.

She likely won't do the rest until the cameras are pulled off line. Then we get to bury them in the archives forever.  :lmao:

and if she wants i have a spare bodybag for kiko if she needs to pack that stiff to

I looked up the bbcode c, clock ? for forums too, but even their bbcodes don't put the actual timer clock ? on CC they just give you a link to their website, and like stone cold said I don't trust those java scripts either  :yikes:

I looked for an embedded one to post to the forums with a BBCode but all it seems to be available are the Java Scripted clocks. I don't trust Java Scripts very much, I try to avoid them like the plague.

Oops, they came back and are in bed. No signs of any packing. Don't think they are leaving tomorrow. Maybe new girls will come tomorrow or next day. Guest beds are ready. Maybe they only wanted to  give Nora and Kiko a month and a half alone in the apartment while they found hopefully good new girls. Not likely Kami and Kristy. I think they moved on and unlikely living together, though I bet they keep in touch. I hear they have loads of pictures of each other on instagram or some other social media. Hope rlc does better job with apartment this time. VV is passing them by, although Masha and Sasha were a good addition. Most of rlc couples hardly ever have sex though many are naked. Sex in vv is not contrived, although they basically give sex shows. And nothing is hidden under covers.