Tver - Split 1

spielo

Just like I have suspected, Christy tries to kiss Ivo when Sonia goes to the bathroom and Ivo turned her down. Ivo has no real interest in Christy and Christy only wants what she can't have, which is the only reason why she has any interest in Ivo in the first place.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I have suspected, Christy tries to kiss Ivo when Sonia goes to the bathroom and Ivo turned her down. Ivo has no real interest in Christy and Christy only wants what she can't have, which is the only reason why she has any interest in Ivo in the first place.

I watched most of the night until they started watching a movie, and I never seen her try to kiss him. What I did see was her trying to take her phone back from him which he wouldn't give and then stuck it down his pants so she would have to touch his dick to get it out. Also earlier they played cards in the bedroom and she(I guess a loser dare) got naked and sat on that yellow shovel thing and he pulled her into the living room dragged her in a circle and then back to the bedroom. She never tried to kiss him then either.

I watched most of the night until they started watching a movie, and I never seen her try to kiss him. What I did see was her trying to take her phone back from him which he wouldn't give and then stuck it down his pants so she would have to touch his dick to get it out. Also earlier they played cards in the bedroom and she(I guess a loser dare) got naked and sat on that yellow shovel thing and he pulled her into the living room dragged her in a circle and then back to the bedroom. She never tried to kiss him then either.

..and before the left the BR you didn´t see that he put his hand on her left breast and then on the right???

..and before the left the BR you didn´t see that he put his hand on her left breast and then on the right???

I did. So what? Yea, he's a guy and she's a sexy girl so he probably does wanna fuck her. Doesn't mean he will