Masha & Sasha - Videos (2015)

TBG 150

There are a lot of other rooms to watch but if you watch this one throughout the day you will see how playful and affectionate Masha is. I love watching Leora - she is an exhibitionist - but she can be sitting there looking as though she is about to masturbate for hours and I mean hours. Sometimes after 4 or 5 hours she can be on her laptop or phone occasionally with the hand straying and ultimately nothing happens. Nelly, who we all love, is constantly playing to the cameras. Some of the other relationships now seem barely relationships at all like Lev and Zoya with Lev giving more affection to hi sister than his girlfriend. Before Masha and Sasha came along people were moaning that RLC was struggling. Whatever you might think they have breathed some new life into the site.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To these two sex is a sport like baseball football and all. As to why they exercise and train every morning. They just love sex but at the same time they show they really care about one another and show tenderness towards each other. This is why i love this couple. I would rather watch these two than the bore snores of the other rooms like demid dasha. Even Zoya Lev is now down the pan since Lev seems more interested in sister these days the Zoya

To these two sex is a sport like baseball football and all. As to why they exercise and train every morning. They just love sex but at the same time they show they really care about one another and show tenderness towards each other. This is why i love this couple. I would rather watch these two than the bore snores of the other rooms like demid dasha. Even Zoya Lev is now down the pan since Lev seems more interested in sister these days the Zoya

hay gustos para todo , yo prefiero que se le salga un pecho a la hermana de lev que ver a estos dos una hora teniendo sexo , los que somos voyeurs sabemos eso .