Masha & Sasha - Videos (2015)

TBG 150

Awesome! I only got there half way. Glad you captured the whole thing. First Nelly now Masha, seems like everyone's in an exhibitionist mood this evening!

It sure seems like RLC has made a concerted effort to find tenants who are exhibitionists. The last 3 couples are a big change from previous tenants. Let's hope they continue the trend with the new all girl apartment. That will determine if I rejoin their member site.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure seems like RLC has made a concerted effort to find tenants who are exhibitionists. The last 3 couples are a big change from previous tenants. Let's hope they continue the trend with the new all girl apartment. That will determine if I rejoin their member site.

still upset  :haha: :haha: :haha:

this couple is worth rejoining alone lol

Masha Sasha Sex 17102015

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).

That was an incredible session. The only thing that took away from it was the fact that, at least when I played it back, the audio and video were out of sync by at least a minute. Did anybody else notice that? I don't know what would have caused that. But it was very noticeable, especially when Masha was moaning and when Sasha would slap her on the butt and you wouldn't actually hear anything until about a minute or more later.

Can anyone who saw it live recall if they were out of sync during the actual video streaming or whether it might have somehow been caused by the recording program?

In any case, thanks for posting it. It's greatly appreciated.  I wasn't able to see it live.  :yeahbaby:

this couple is worth rejoining alone lol

You may be right. I'm getting close to caving in and rejoining. I just would love to see what the new girls will look like. I also can't help but wonder whether Masha and Sasha can keep this up or whether they will eventually tire of the exhibitionist thrill and settle down into a less frequent routine.

That was an incredible session. The only thing that took away from it was the fact that, at least when I played it back, the audio and video were out of sync by at least a minute. Did anybody else notice that? I don't know what would have caused that. But it was very noticeable, especially when Masha was moaning and when Sasha would slap her on the butt and you wouldn't actually hear anything until about a minute or more later.

Can anyone who saw it live recall if they were out of sync during the actual video streaming or whether it might have somehow been caused by the recording program?

In any case, thanks for posting it. It's greatly appreciated.  I wasn't able to see it live.  :yeahbaby:

I will have to check that the next video i record. Thanks for pointing that out bookmaster

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎21 at 6:45 PM, hectorviov said:

Here is today's session. Don't know if it's complete...

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You need to split this file up because it's too large to download for free. Looking forward to it  :)