Deadline day 18th October is here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The letter from RLC stated:Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th.  That could mean that Nora will stay and Kiko will leave, but we will have to wait and see at 12:01am October 19, 2015 to see if they are on schedule!!  Letter also stated that they would then go back to a 3 girl apartment-(Nora could still be one of the three)-  I do not know, just being patient.

The same letter was proud to anounce a new couple Jitka and Marek. 5 days later, they were out !!

Nora has always struck me as someone who is well organized and two steps ahead of the game. If they are in fact leaving tomorrow, I find the fact that they have made no attempt to clean up or pack, odd to say the least.

It's a freaking joke by RLC, don't you people get it!!

It's a freaking joke by RLC, don't you people get it!!

Nikki and Jenny left the project. Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th and we'll go back to the all-girls format afterwards

No. I didnt get it. Would also make no sense to me. The only result is to make everyone upset, whether Nora fan or not.  ???

Guest gigisaturn

yeah,bye nora forever,don't come back on rlc appartment and return in your country,

nora is the best bored grandmother j have seen in my life

yeah,bye nora forever,don't come back on rlc appartment and return in your country,

nora is the best bored grandmother j have seen in my life

What an irreverent comment.  :headache: My goodness. Just think a bit.  :doh: ...

My comments also fits for you. How stupid you have to be to write something like that?