Deadline day 18th October is here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just at the stroke of midnight they went off the air.  Nora's still on the sofa watching TV.  & Kiko in the kitchen making something to eat.

The email from RLC did not say that the "all girl format" would resume on 10/18 or even on 10/19. It said that after Nora and Kiko left, they would go back to the all girl format. So, Nora and Kiko probably don't have to be physically out of the place until RLC is ready to start preparing the place for new female tenants. I wonder if they've even been identified yet or if they are still looking for new girls.

The email from RLC did not say that the "all girl format" would resume on 10/18 or even on 10/19. It said that after Nora and Kiko left, they would go back to the all girl format. So, Nora and Kiko probably don't have to be physically out of the place until RLC is ready to start preparing the place for new female tenants. I wonder if they've even been identified yet or if they are still looking for new girls.

The all girl format likely won't start until Nora and Kiko are gone and the place cleaned. Then they have to find girl to occupy the place. I would likely say you won't see this apartment back online for a week to two weeks.

The all girl format likely won't start until Nora and Kiko are gone and the place cleaned. Then they have to find girl to occupy the place. I would likely say you won't see this apartment back online for a week to two weeks.

I hope you're wrong, but I fear you are correct.  :(

They probably already have the girls, but need to have Nora and Kiko move out and place cleaned. Query, who stays in the big room where Nora was. How do they manage the apartment without Nora? A new Nora type comes in to run apartment? All other apartments run by themselves, but occupants are usually older than girls they usually get in that apartment. I figure about 3-4 days to reopen apartment.

They probably already have the girls, but need to have Nora and Kiko move out and place cleaned. Query, who stays in the big room where Nora was. How do they manage the apartment without Nora? A new Nora type comes in to run apartment? All other apartments run by themselves, but occupants are usually older than girls they usually get in that apartment. I figure about 3-4 days to reopen apartment.

I say if this apartment comes back online it will be a minimum of 1 week.  I believe that RLC will be in no hurry to bring this apartment back!