Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe she just likes watching it, no reaction of it being exciting or stimulating to her so far!  no masturbation!

rien pour le moment, mais elle annonce la couleur!!! je ne connais pas beaucoup de filles qui ont ce genre d'autocollants sur leur ordinateur!!!!

nothing yet, but it says it all !!! I do not know many girls who have this kind of stickers on their computer !!!! :yeahbaby:

You're right. I hate it when these couples or individuals hide from the cam. Nora had roommates that would cover themselves when they took showers or sit in corners away from cams. It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever.

I doubt it. They just went outside to smoke, but yet they burn the pipe in the house. What the hell were they smoking in the pipe? Or are the 'vaping'? I see the 'smoke' just disappears like steam.

Easy there Sniper. I partially represent that remark. Many years ago, I could say yes, but not anymore. Now I just like to reminisce the old days.

ok then sir remove the remark then if it offends you...i can't do it myself now as i have been in the hospital and the " remove message" is gone.

You're right. I hate it when these couples or individuals hide from the cam. Nora had roommates that would cover themselves when they took showers or sit in corners away from cams. It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever.

How many people have you known that have cameras watching them 24/7?