Lera & Alex

That's putting it mildly. How a couple like this could have even been screened at all is a mystery  to me. I'm beginning to wonder if the RLC "project" is not really about voyeurism at all, but is possibly a study to see how much you can abuse your members and still keep them coming back for more.  >:(

rlc n'a pas promis que des couples....juste regarder des gens dans leur vie de tous les jours, qu'ils soient en couple ou pas...nous avons eu beaucoup de Co locatrices dans l'appartement de nora...

rlc has not promised that couples .... just watch people in their everyday life, whether as a couple or not ... we had a lot of in the nora Co locatrices apartment. .. ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rlc n'a pas promis que des couples....juste regarder des gens dans leur vie de tous les jours, qu'ils soient en couple ou pas...nous avons eu beaucoup de Co locatrices dans l'appartement de nora...

rlc has not promised that couples .... just watch people in their everyday life, whether as a couple or not ... we had a lot of in the nora Co locatrices apartment. .. ;)

Well, you will never convince me that Lera is living her normal everyday life.  :)

Here is my view of things.

Last week, between them was something even. Lera asked Alex to take pictures of her ass, a few kisses in bed, etc. One evening Lera prepared a surprise, putting for example flashing light chains to the living room, then she received a phone call, seemed disappointed, and took the lights away. Alex apparently did not get to come before Lera had to leave.

The situation changed significantly on Sunday when Lera arrived with her shopping to the home. A lot of new clothes, two IPhone packages, new iPad, etc. Alex stopped talking completely, and answered nothing when Lera showed excited her purchases. No more kisses in bed, sleeping back to back, does not at the same time awake in the apartment.

Yesterday evening they were a moment in the apartment at the same time, before Lera had to leave again. She tried to talk to Alex, and was even able to get short answers. The situation is certainly new to them, and finding a solution difficult. They are not at the same time at home and are not accustomed to cameras. I do not believe that the situation will substantially change.

Here is my view of things.

Last week, between them was something even. Lera asked Alex to take pictures of her ass, a few kisses in bed, etc. One evening Lera prepared a surprise, putting for example flashing light chains to the living room, then she received a phone call, seemed disappointed, and took the lights away. Alex apparently did not get to come before Lera had to leave.

The situation changed significantly on Sunday when Lera arrived with her shopping to the home. A lot of new clothes, two IPhone packages, new iPad, etc. Alex stopped talking completely, and answered nothing when Lera showed excited her purchases. No more kisses in bed, sleeping back to back, does not at the same time awake in the apartment.

Yesterday evening they were a moment in the apartment at the same time, before Lera had to leave again. She tried to talk to Alex, and was even able to get short answers. The situation is certainly new to them, and finding a solution difficult. They are not at the same time at home and are not accustomed to cameras. I do not believe that the situation will substantially change.

Well, you've probably seen a lot more of them than I have. So, I'll take your word for it. I, personally, have never seen any interaction between them that seemed anything like affection. I have seen them exchange a few words in the kitchen area, but the words they spoke were very few and they could have been talking about anything.

the only positive thing i have seen of lera is her being naked twice but that was just to take a shower whether that counts as nudity or not i let you guys decide because after all she was just taking a bath she had no choice but to take her clothes off