Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she avoids being naked at all costs. She spends more time acquiring a smokers hack than anything else. She washes her pits in the bathroom with clothes on, and mostly changes in the hall closet. She's working on becoming the most disliked woman in RLC :BS:

I bet she is one hairy girl.

Get them the fuck OUT now rlc they are not even a couple, has anyone even seen them sleeping in the same bed together. A munk and a nun would show more affection then these two.

Je suis d'accord mais laissons leur encore quelques jours pour prendre leurs marques. Je pense qu'ils doivent s'habituer à la maison et aux caméras.

I agree but give them a more few days. I think they need to  accustom to the appart and the cams.

Get them the fuck OUT now rlc they are not even a couple, has anyone even seen them sleeping in the same bed together. A munk and a nun would show more affection then these two.

Actually, this is a quote from you as well:

"Well rlc has many apartments so i got an easy solution for u, dont Watch her if u dont like her, thats why there is many apartments there is something for everyone. I like her, finally we got a really curvy girl."

I'm guessing you are a paid RLC member, not just a free loader because I notice, like me, you are not a paid CC member.

Actually, this is a quote from you as well:

"Well rlc has many apartments so i got an easy solution for u, dont Watch her if u dont like her, thats why there is many apartments there is something for everyone. I like her, finally we got a really curvy girl."

I'm guessing you are a paid RLC member, not just a free loader because I notice, like me, you are not a paid CC member.

He must be freeloader because he would be able to check that she slept with him in one bed.

Freeloaders moan the loudest on CC.

Why is this apartment in Premium?

I am a premium member and it seems I'm paying for nothing here, same as Susan and Hector who live in the bedroom.

This woman disappears into a hidden room somewhere then reappears wearing different clothes.

She was in the kitchen earlier and didn't go outside, but she disappeared somewhere in this apartment and it's not into the hall closet either.

She should move in with old 'dirty guest' from Zoya's place, that would be good as they wouldn't even need a bathroom.

They should move Leora to Premium, at least you get a good show with her.

NB: I have just seen the pictures of lera in the shower and I regret I may have been somewhat hasty in my comments , but I still hate these disappearing acts