Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

I think everyone needs to come down from the conspiracy highs they are on.

1. No, I do not think she does drug openly on cam. Occams razor people!!

2. That is Alex which was obvious when you compared they guy she was kissing in the kitchen with the guy she was kissing just before she went out (when he was past his bedtime)..

Just enjoy the apartment of boredom, watch as nothing happens and wait until they gtfo...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see this apartment lasting much longer. They have been there 10 days and absolutely nothing has happened except when she has a shower.

The worst part is this apartment is n the PREMIUM section which means RLC are charging more to see this apartment than some of the other ones

Sorry have to comment on this comment ........... it was very ignorant!!!

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You are going to have deal with it I put whatever I want on my signature and so does everyone else and no one else complains you just can't get over the fact that them words are so true I have never had one person complain about my signature until you come along so I am not changing it for one stupid person you want a fight I bring it you stupid school kid

I'm pretty sure that's not Alex. I had checked in on them when that incident occurred and it did not look like alex to me. Shortly after smoking, they left together. The next time I checked back, Alex was sleeping in the bed and Lera was not there. I think she was still out with the other guy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Edited to add: I just got a good look at Alex's face and the guy Lera kissed was definitely not him.

Are you saying he has a twin brother or something? ???

So far I have seen same guy except the visitor from last night in this place.

You are going to have deal with it I put whatever I want on my signature and so does everyone else and no one else complains you just can't get over the fact that them words are so true I have never had one person complain about my signature until you come along so I am not changing it for one stupid person you want a fight I bring it you stupid school kid

You are right you can put anything you like on your signature block, I change mine all the time to push a point of view, sometimes pretty weird.

But I am curious, what makes you think that statement is the truth?

Just curious. Do you remember when these images were actually captured?

Edited to add: The only reason I want to know is because I'm seeing thumbnails at the bottom of the screen that show action that has not taken place yet on the main camera feed that I am watching. I'm wondering where the problem originates. It's strange to see a thumbnail of them in the kitchen when they are still on the couch on the main screen, then see them get off the couch and get into the positions that the thumbnail had displayed 20 seconds earlier or so.