élection de la reine 2015 de RLC et ses dauphines

stents

Guest TxFeller

In all fairness, I have to say that if Dasha WANTED to, she could rule RLC. She just doesn't seem to be bent in that direction. She is without question the most beautiful of all the girls in the present lineup, though Kamila (or was it Kristy) would have given her a definite run for the money. But, being much less sexually open than Leora or Carla, she just doesn't measure up.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Kamila Kristy and Nora have now gone there is nothing on RLC that is worth watching.

they were addictive in a way that kept you watching just in case something happened.

the other appartments are too in your face and once you have seen them perform a couple of times

it becomes - been there done that.

I voted for the past members

but this is only my opinion

Depuis Kamila Kristy et Nora ont maintenant disparu il n'y a rien sur RLC qui est la peine de regarder.

ils étaient une dépendance d'une manière que vous avez gardé regarder juste au cas où quelque chose est arrivé.

les autres appartements sont trop dans votre visage et une fois que vous les avez vus effectuer une couple de fois

il devient - il été fait.

Je voté pour les anciens membres

mais cela est que mon avis

Katya has so far been the most beautiful of all girls, but she was on RLC for a short time and she did not know very much about sex and never dared to be active, perhaps had never even tried oral sex. And she had learned somewhere that she should cry all the time when Ruslan "made love" to her. Well, maybe Ruslan really was a good reason for crying.

Leora is of course on top of the list. Alisa was an example of the Oriental sex as somebody already mentioned, Nora had some beautiful sessions with Kiko in their first apartment - later it was not that interesting. And Kamila ends my list.

My 3 favourites are Leora Nelly and Masha so it's a no-brainer. Leora is a Goddess so Nelly can be Queen - she is just so entertaining.

Since for some reason it won't let me modify this post, Masha would of course be the serving wench and boy can she serve. I might add the 2 Ks for decoration and serving fruit although Nelly would need to order them about like Nora but with better humour. Finally I'd have Rita as a princess just in case euromike came around for a spot of dragon slaying.

As always I've forgotten poor Maya - she can cook in her maid costume.

J'ai mal présenté mon post.Je demande a chacun d'élire 1 reine et 2 dauphines ,parmi toutes les présentes actuellement ou qui sont passées en 2015,et éventuellement un regret pour avoir hésité avec une autre.

I misrepresented my post,I request each elect one queen  and two runners among all the girls that are currenly present or past in 2015,and possibly a regret for having hesitated with another.