Z & L's guest

je ne comprends pas leur jeu...soit ils font un plan à trois si tel est leur souhait subjectivement parlant  soit ils font rien mais qu ils arrêtent de se chamailler!!! >:(

er !! ??? you never received friends with whom you delusions, you partied and anything ?? !! and the neighbor who looks at you with binoculars says "damn, they will make gender or what ??? I received friends last Saturday, I hope my neighbor did not expect that the sodomy !!! >:(

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I'm rolling on the floor with this apartment! Haven't had this much fun since my first day. You guys who don't speak Russian, are missing a whole lot. These are the best two sisters.

Enlighten us as to what they are saying.

good luck with that, I asked him to translate the last fight and nothing

After witnessing an image of Lev and guest waiting for you at the door and closed in the room bathroom and Zoya calling... I have it clear yet, Zoya is allowing all this.

She must be OK with the bit of Hanky Panky going on. If not the girl or Lev would have been out the door singing their last hurrah.

second night with this girl who shows nothing! even to change of t-shirt, it will hide! No shower, not undressing, hearing no! ??? >:(

A moment ago it was playing a little under the sheets, but he has left it in 2 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

second night with this girl who shows nothing! even to change of t-shirt, it will hide! No shower, not undressing, hearing no! ??? >:(

Yea. It's too bad she won't shower there or something. She is really good-looking and appears to have a really great body. I still don't know if she is Zoya's sister or just a friend.