Leora has calmed down

For a while Leora was masturbating every day....maybe more. Then that Paul caught her in the act in the guest room and since then....nothing !! Have we lost our best girl show ? Please say it ain't so ! :wtf:

She goes through phases. Sometimes there's incident which might be the cause of her stopping for a while but with the odd sleeping hours and her being away it's probably just a pause and she'll return to herself in a few days.

Yeah...i think you are putting too much thought into it...she didn't get caught...Paul knows she masturbates and she likes to masturbate and be sexual...that's why we love her  :D

hell I have watched her do it right in front of him while he was on the computer

hell I have watched her do it right in front of him while he was on the computer

There have even been times where she warms herself up, goes over to Paul and asks him to plow her. He waves her off and starts fiddling with something or other, and she goes back and starts doing her thing on the couch next to him. Funny thing is that she's not exactly a quiet girl when it comes to orgasms, so she's being super vocal and he just shakes his head and continues on.

Also, if it was 'every day at 5pm' people would soon get tired of it. Half the fun is in the anticipation, and I'm guessing she knows that by the way she sometimes extends the 'warm-up' period. Am I saying Leora engages in foreplay with RLC viewers - yes I think I am  :yes:

Yeah...i think you are putting too much thought into it...she didn't get caught...Paul knows she masturbates and she likes to masturbate and be sexual...that's why we love her  :D

She has to masturbate because Paul hasn't got the audacity to perform the task and get the job done. He lacks in the sexual department.  He's going to be a lost person when Leora tosses his ass under the bus.  This couple just has nothing in common with each other.

Guest TxFeller

She has to masturbate because Paul hasn't got the audacity to perform the task and get the job done. He lacks in the sexual department.  He's going to be a lost person when Leora tosses his ass under the bus.  This couple just has nothing in common with each other.

They are definitely NOT on the same wavelength and probably never have been. Ships passing in the night. Maybe the dawn will finally arrive and Leora will see the light just long enough to kick Paul to the curb.  :bye:

They are definitely NOT on the same wavelength and probably never have been. Ships passing in the night. Maybe the dawn will finally arrive and Leora will see the light just long enough to kick Paul to the curb.  :bye:

As long as she stays!!!