Pictures Split #1 Part #1

If she waned more viewers she sould go on the couche the lounge suite .  :yeahbaby:

She wanted more paying viewers, not free loaders (or offloaders in this case). And I bet they did.

Time so send Sara and White home, and let Ilona be home alone. (It was nice knowing them)

If this is what Ilona does after less than a week, imagine what we have in store for us! Yummy! I think rlc heard about how subscribers are bored with what they are offering and are seeking to change that. Already, between Ilona and Nelly's parties, I am starting to watch rlc more after mostly defecting to voyeur villa (which has its own problems).

way is leora one of the most populair in RLC not becouse she is the whole day in her bedroom .I only waned to say she sould be find a mix 50% 70% downstare and the rest in her bedroom ,people will start talking about her and finaly rlc have more pay viewers  :clap:

I'm not sure what to make of this.

On the one hand, she is a very sexy lady and watching her strip and play is nice.

My problem is that this was done purely to encourage viewers to subscribe.

I watch RLC to see people act naturally (or as naturally as possible in the circumstances).

There was absolutely nothing natural about Ilona's show, simply because that's all it was - a show.

I can go to Myfreecams and see hundreds of girls doing the same or better.

The attraction of RLC for me is catching Zoya or Nelly or Leora masturbating because, primarily, they want to.

I am well aware that a certain amount of activity is done for the cams, but overall, this site exists to provide a 'fly on the wall' voyeuristic product.

I will of course still watch Ilona's shows, but how much better would they be if she cut out the theatricals and just enjoyed a personal sexual experience?

:idk: :scratchchin:

On the one hand, she is a very sexy lady and watching her strip and play is nice.

I watch RLC to see people act naturally (or as naturally as possible in the circumstances).

There was absolutely nothing natural about Ilona's show, simply because that's all it was - a show.

The attraction of RLC for me is catching Zoya or Nelly or Leora masturbating because, primarily, they want to.

I am well aware that a certain amount of activity is done for the cams, but overall, this site exists to provide a 'fly on the wall' voyeuristic product.

I will of course still watch Ilona's shows, but how much better would they be if she cut out the theatricals and just enjoyed a personal sexual experience?

agreed to some point. from what i see very few couples are natural...almost none. she is fun and enjoys being watched so no harm there...my only problem was turning off the lights :poke:

Dont agree at all. If its staged or not she brings spice in the usually boring rlc days. So in my opinion rlc should pay her a bonus for walking around naked or in skimpy clothes and not bothering what she is showing. She is an exhibitionist and we should support this and not complain about her.

So great show Ilona keep up being naked and happy  :clap: