Pictures Split #1 Part #1

LOL I missed your bluntness!!  I don't know much about her because she is either gone or upstairs most of the time.  I am one of the few that seem to like her and would love it if someone was to catch her rubbing one off on top of the covers for me.  Hint hint lol.  She goes by White, not sure what her real name is and members of CC are keeping their names really hush hush these days and I guess I can't blame them but it sucks when you're not an internet detective to be able to find out more about them and what they are in to!  Being a tall dude myself, I'm always liking the tall long legged ones myself and wouldn't mind her smothering me with those legs!!

That particular one is Sara, once again the only name I know for her as well.  I'm not sure what she is in to either but she is gone 98% of the time and when she is at the apartment it is usually to sleep and eat as far as I know.  I believe she has a shower now and then from what I have read.  She's not a bad looking girl when she keeps her mouth closed!  She might have some kind of nasal issue but not sure.  She brought home a guy yesterday that the CC members were calling Bob Marley lol, he had dreads and looked dingy to me.  I would not have thought in a million years that that is the kind of guy she would have brought home, shows what I know!!  She has a nice body from the pics I've seen, but like I said she is never home!

Last but not least is Ilona.  Ilona is a cute, tight little thing but still tall if you compare her to Kami.  She loves to dance and is always doing so from what I've read but mainly upstairs.  She doesn't get off her cell or computer during the waking hours.  Some have said she is working when she is on the computer but I don't know.  She had a boyfriend back home but it didn't work out.

PS  I read a post by kitek that White had an argument with her boyfriend the other night so he might be local to Barcelona!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎06 at 10:23 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Welcome back Mikey...glad you are OK,and Merry Christmas also.    :hi:    :)

Thank you Mr. SNIPER :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Wow I can't wait to see this beauty,I see she got the couch teasing lessons from K&K down-packed :haha:

Thank you Canito my friend,I can see that you are doing pretty good yourself too,I even saw some of your contributions of videos thank you for that my friend :clap: :clap: :hi:

welcome back mickey i was wondering where you been missed you buddy.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

It's been awhile I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season so far Merry Christmas!!!

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Seasons Greetings euromike and welcome back