Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 10:01 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Ain't you guys glad I came back for a weekend :haha: :haha: :haha:

For several nights I have been awaiting Ilona and Irma to come down and show some nudity. Tonight I decided not to bother. Thanks to Hope and you, euromike, for showing me what happened but I am sure would have got some epic shots of my own  :'(

Does anybody have any more nude Ilona.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 1:58 PM, euromike69 said:

If you notice,Shortie Irma ain't lifting a finger to help the other two,I guess she must be supervising :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

I think each of the girls ought to hang one pair of panties on the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 10:24 PM, BBsq69 said:

For several nights I have been awaiting Ilona and Irma to come down and show some nudity. Tonight I decided not to bother. Thanks to Hope and you, euromike, for showing me what happened but I am sure would have got some epic shots of my own  :'(

Does anybody have any more nude Ilona.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 10:27 PM, itsme said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks. Ilona's downstairs return to nudity is a welcome sign and I must say I didn't expect Irma to follow suit.

What were the circumstances of this nudity?

Were they post shower or were they already nude in bed?

It's useful information for future reference. It's like when Leora suddenly brushes her hair when she's not going out or has been cleaning (finishing with the mopping), the probability is that a shower will follow. Then she will nearly always come out with a towel but if for some reason she goes back to the bathroom there's a high probability that she is going to return naked. If we can pick up patterns it may buy us that few valuable seconds to get the right cam recording.

To really stamp their mark alongside the 2 Ks, the 2 Is need to show more on the sofa. People, it seems, don't find them engaging like the 2 Ks but if Irma went topless on the sofa they may be convinced of the value of these 2. I would have preferred it was just the 2 of them in the house because a third person is just an inhibitor.

Anna looks cute. I haven't seen her yet except when sleeping. Is it true that Ilona wanted to do something with Irma not the other way around? And I love the pics of Irma masturbating. She is definitely hot!

I didn't see any indication of that. What I did see was that Anna grabbed Irma by the hand  and tried to drag her down on Irma's bed, but Irma stopped it. Anna was caressing herself on the bed and definitely seemed to indicate to Irma that she wanted to play.

If I had to guess what was going on, I would say that it appeared that Anna was hot and bothered (because she was stroking her pussy later in her own room while sitting in the chair by the window) and wanted Irma, but Irma put a gentle stop to the proceedings because I think Irma wants to play with Ilona.

Later, Ilona and Irma did share a bath. But, Ilona kept her panties on while Irma was totally naked. It honestly looks to me like Irma wants Ilona who is still too afraid to do anything, so Irma is taking it very, very slowly in order to put Illona more at ease (with the hope that it may pay off in the future).

In any case, it seems like things are slowly evolving regarding the relationships and the willingness of the girls to show more. At least, I hope so.  :drool:

I should add that it's not just Irma's body that I like. I'm starting to really like her in other ways. She seems like a very nice girl who is willing to play (and maybe really wants to play) but is not "pushy". She seems to take the other girls feelings into consideration in her interaction with them.

This is just what I feared about the third girl. Three is a crowd. It's like a freaking soap opera. Irma wants Ilona, Ilona likes Anna, Anna likes Irma. Boom! How about they all share or take turns with each other? It is like a Midsummer night's dream in winter! As long as no one wants to off themselves over the complicated weave of likes!

This is just what I feared about the third girl. Three is a crowd. It's like a freaking soap opera. Irma wants Ilona, Ilona likes Anna, Anna likes Irma. Boom! How about they all share or take turns with each other? It is like a Midsummer night's dream in winter! As long as no one wants to off themselves over the complicated weave of likes!

I also would like to see all 3 become close and be comfortable with the individual relationships. It's too early to tell how things will turn out. So, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

You see the freaking ironies here, bookmaster? I too hope for the best, but not sure how this can work out. When we think about it, even K & K weren't perfect. Kristy wanted to make it with Kami, worked her, worked her and...... struck out! There has to be a mutual will and desire. Desire is a very complicated thing. It has emotions tied up with it. So when one rejects another because she has desire for another and so on, people have their feelings hurt and things deteriorate. Girls are much more complicated. They can get put off by the littlest perceived slights. Then, they either mope or shut the other down totally until they get their way.Guys don't do that. They just say fuck it and move on. No moods.

this girl seems the only one relaxed around the apartment.

BBsq69 btw the pic are not bad for only 20 min wait, some of the tenants tease for long time and give you nothing.

so thank you for the pictures and your time.