Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Thank you Kberry.....I bet my friend BBsq69 woud say that this would have been a perfect shot if it were daytime :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 8:26 PM, kberry291 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 8:24 PM, euromike69 said:

Yes she sure is perfect,And for the newbies who keep wondering about my signature of Rita this is her,,,,,,,yeah I know any chance to show her, :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I posted this reply to you a few weeks ago just before you 'disappeared'.

Think you must have missed it. Could you please fix this as my wife is now asking questions about who is sending me all the sexy messages.

Original post Nov 11th:

Oh Mikey, I was just about to message you!

I came across this transcript of a phone call to the CC offices:

CC: "Good morning, can I help you"?

Girl with Russian accent: "I am trying to contact one of your members".

CC: "What is it regarding"?

G.w.R.a.: "It is following a number of posts where one of your members called euromike69,  professes his love for me over and over, including some wonderful poetry"

CC: "Ah so you want to contact him"?

G.w.R.a: "What!! No fucking way!! I want to contact the stud who wrote the poetry"!

CC: "Oh, that will be upndown, but I am sorry, he has had so many sexual requests from females that he cannot answer any more at the moment".

G.w.R.a.: "I understand. please tell him I'll wait for him however long it takes"!

I'll try and hold her off as long as possible Mikey, but she seems smitten!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

ReplyQuoteNotify

Thanks to all the posters this evening.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fortunately for me it seemed that a lot of the stuff was upstairs so i don't fell a sthough I missed so much that I would have seen.

The 3 girls were so entertaining today. I can only hope they continue in this exciting fashion. However for some reason I wish it had been Irma rather than Anna who had been doing that topless posing by the tree.  :drool:

I fervently hope that either Ilona gives in to Irma or she starts bating on the sofa like Leora.

Thanks again especially to euromike.

I just listened to the transcript of that call,and traced it back to it's real source,and I'm sorry to tell you Updown that the russian girl was not my baby Rita but this person. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 8:53 PM, upndown said:

I posted this reply to you a few weeks ago just before you 'disappeared'.

Think you must have missed it. Could you please fix this as my wife is now asking questions about who is sending me all the sexy messages.

Original post Nov 11th:

Oh Mikey, I was just about to message you!

I came across this transcript of a phone call to the CC offices:

CC: "Good morning, can I help you"?

Girl with Russian accent: "I am trying to contact one of your members".

CC: "What is it regarding"?

G.w.R.a.: "It is following a number of posts where one of your members called euromike69,  professes his love for me over and over, including some wonderful poetry"

CC: "Ah so you want to contact him"?

G.w.R.a: "What!! No fucking way!! I want to contact the stud who wrote the poetry"!

CC: "Oh, that will be upndown, but I am sorry, he has had so many sexual requests from females that he cannot answer any more at the moment".

G.w.R.a.: "I understand. please tell him I'll wait for him however long it takes"!

I'll try and hold her off as long as possible Mikey, but she seems smitten!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

ReplyQuoteNotify