Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 8:15 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

This is an absolute classic! It could stand up as a perpetual icon of the genre! You don't need to know who this is to appreciate it and I would not be surprised to see it widely circulated on the web, as it's such a powerful image of how the carefree young woman of today lives out her life in the public gaze as well as doing so in her own secure world!

This is about as laid-back as it gets!

SC you should finish that off .... if Nora was there .... nobody naked , N would be fighting with the girls , the apt would have clothes all over , dirty dishes all over , other girls could not look really good - draws attn from her , apt would be empty most of the time because the girls didn't want to come back to that bitch being there and yes Kiko there also. Only N could play really loud music or the tv loud . Sounds bad ... but its true .

??????? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

This is an absolute classic! It could stand up as a perpetual icon of the genre! You don't need to know who this is to appreciate it and I would not be surprised to see it widely circulated on the web, as it's such a powerful image of how the carefree young woman of today lives out her life in the public gaze as well as doing so in her own secure world!

This is about as laid-back as it gets!

ilona s'adore et adore s'exhiber!!! c'est une exhibitionniste, comme des millions d'autres filles, effectivement. mais je pense que c'est une allumeuse, pas un salope. elle suggère plus qu'elle ne montre...

ilona adores and loves showing off !!! it is an exhibitionist, like millions of other girls, actually. but I think it's a tease, not a bitch. it suggests more than it shows ...

Même si nous sommes tous un , voire beaucoup voyeur mais voir une nana  se trémousser nue et ne rien faire d'autre que de donner un peu de peau à voir,

Non merci, je préfère une Ilona avec un gars ou une fille mais faisant quelque chose, ayant une vie....

Même une masturbation de sa part que nous n'avons jamais vu  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like especially that part of translation  :D

"a girl jiggle naked and do nothing else but give a little skin to see"

guys please don't forget these girls never hid in the showers like the others have done

simplement que nora n'a jamais empêché les filles de s'exhiber si elles le voulaient. cela est né d'esprits en rute, qui étaient frustrés parce que nora arrivait parfois, quand une fille était nue!! les gars imaginaient que la fille allait se toucher, et que l'arrivée de nora stoppait tout!! du n'importe quoi d'enfants pré pubères...

nora simply that never prevented girls to show off if they wanted. it was born of minds rute, who were frustrated because nora happened sometimes when a girl was naked !! guys imagined that the girl was going to touch, and the arrival of nora was quitting all !! of anything prepubescent children ... :no: :no: :no:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 0:11 AM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Great views but is the quality due to the lighting? We got great pictures from the other room and while this is exciting let's hope we can get the same quality in her new home.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 8:15 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

Well I had my recorder going but each time today it has failed due to

1. Screen Freeze - even happened in Leora's apartment

2. Deciding suddenly I had to many RLC streams open???? - normally I don't have a problem with this and it wasn't as if I'd opened a new stream when I wasn't there

3. Disconnection from my router - again I wasn't there or running anything else, but I can't blame RLC for that

So anyway, were they any more interesting views from her trip downstairs, close up full frontals in the kitchen or more importantly leg opening on the couch? If so who has pics and vids since I missed it.