Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 6:33 PM, StnCld316 said:

:biggrin:

I am sorry but now we need a camera for a certain angle - I think you all know which one i'm talking about  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

I dont Think these Girls will ever have sex with each other, i Think they know each other from Before they seemed to "bond" very Quick and just like kamilla and kristy they know exactly how to tease just to get Viewers, more Viewers= more Money.

I know the 2Ks have many fans and are at least equally as cute but I think we've already seen more pussy from Ilona and more not under the cover bating from Irma than we did of the 2Ks in 3 months. If the 2Ks had shown this much I'd be campaigning for their return too ... but they didn't. I hope you're wrong but keep doing what they are doing and it's still better than the 2Ks ... so much -ve karma koming my way - yes the 'k' was deliberate.

I know the 2Ks have many fans and are at least equally as cute but I think we've already seen more pussy from Ilona and more not under the cover bating from Irma than we did of the 2Ks in 3 months. If the 2Ks had shown this much I'd be campaigning for their return too ... but they didn't. I hope your wrong but keep doing what they are doing and it's still better than the 2Ks ... so much -ve karma koming my way - yes the 'k' was deliberate.

I think Kami was too famous in her country to go any further with Kristy . She was the " Crystal Queen " or

something like that.

Irma's rubbing one out again.  Under the sheets this time.  This will be her 3rd Bate since she arrived.

she should get Ilona to really help her. I mean 3 times in like 5 hours? My dick would be all red by that. But i really dont mind her...

I couldnt keep my hands off that body as well...