This Apartment! Split #1

Some info from today

White was surprised how Sara could stay a week alone in this place.

Sara met some guy who moved from Czech Republic to Spain. He works as a cook.

White was asking Sara what "amigo" means but she didn't know.

Maybe one day she brings the guy over.  ::)

This is pretty funny - they stare at their phones and computers all day and night but can't find a translation program!

So far not much to see here - hoping that they loosen up but the new girl - White?? - not sure I want to see her loosen up.  She is very neat though I will say that.  Sara had the place looking like crap until she showed up.  But really not else good to say yet other than Sara has a nice body.  Maybe next week it will get closer to what it was before - even when K&K were not there it seemed more interesting.  Seems like maybe we had it better than we thought ....

Not complaining but I guess I had hoped for something else or more - but it is still early yet.  My premium is only until the end of this month and so far I am loosing interest in RLC - maybe I have been here too long.

Since RLC brought this apartment back online there hasn't been much to see except when they take a shower.  Nothing really Premium about this place. It should be in the Standard Section.

Well if you can understand what make something premium vs standard you are a better man than I.  Sometimes I can justify the standard being premium and vise versa.  I get the whole business model and the desire to make more money.  And I an all for it.  But usually it makes sense - in this case I am am at a loss why Susan, Carina and Lera are premium and Lorna and Zoya are standard.  But it is what it is.

Well if you can understand what make something premium vs standard you are a better man than I.  Sometimes I can justify the standard being premium and vise versa.  I get the whole business model and the desire to make more money.  And I an all for it.  But usually it makes sense - in this case I am am at a loss why Susan, Carina and Lera are premium and Lorna and Zoya are standard.  But it is what it is.

I don't see what the difference is between Standard and Premium. Both sections give the same outcome. Instilling the Premium option was just a cash grab scheme of RLC and reasonably they seem to find enough suckers to fall for it. If most would balk at paying Premium then RLC would have no option but to return it to Standard.