This Apartment! Split #1

Sara et White ont l'air de s'entendre très bien et la nouvelle Ilona ne semble pas trop timide.

ça s'annonce bien mieux que le dernier trio Jenny Nikki Nora.

White gets along with Sara and the new girl Ilona doesnt seems too shy

I think that speaks well for the future of appart compared to the last trio  Jenny Nikki Nora

Sara et White ont l'air de s'entendre très bien et la nouvelle Ilona ne semble pas trop timide.

ça s'annonce bien mieux que le dernier trio Jenny Nikki Nora.

White gets along with Sara and the new girl Ilona doesnt seems too shy

I think that speaks well for the future of appart compared to the last trio  Jenny Nikki Nora

ca c'est pas sûr!!! il y a déjà un bloc white/sara, et ilona seule!! je pense que cela va vite partir en couille!!! :D :D

They are all getting ready to go out again tonight.  Sara came home about an hour ago after being out all day and is getting ready.

This apartment is a loss.  I'm not going to deny them a night out on the town...even every night if they like.  i just wont pay for it.

Yeah, Sara is almost never home. She is good looking but seems very stuck up. Don't know what to make of White. Ilona is very cute and good looking, has promise but needs a boyfriend or maybe masurbate sometime.

How come she gets to stay 6 months while K&K had to leave after 3 ?

I suspect it has something to do with marketing demand for K&K. They go where the money is, they have more experience in the business, and 9 out of 10 CamCaps members frothed over them 90% of the time.

That is true, they were most popular "couple" ever on rlc. The reason was that Kami had already been in Barcelona months before and her 6 months were up, so she couldn't stay longer. And Kristy didn't want to stay without her girfriend.