This Apartment! Split #1

Kamila and Kristy were special, as compared to the other girls in this apartment. It's unlikely to see such a relationship at this time. Of course, the new girls are very welcome, and they should be given a chance.

Still it's better to keep feet on the ground. Pessimist will not be disappointed  :)

Kamila and Kristy were special, as compared to the other girls in this apartment. It's unlikely to see such a relationship at this time. Of course, the new girls are very welcome, and they should be given a chance.

Still it's better to keep feet on the ground. Pessimist will not be disappointed  :)

Rita ? ;)

Technical problem? The connection could be lost. ... Does not look like a move in of a 2nd or even a 3rd girl. .. Too bad.

:BS: :BS: 17 horas en mantenimiento, estos hijos de puta ESTAFADORES se rien de los abonados, el dinero que nos roban lo tendrian que gastar en medicinas.ESTAFADORES, y ahora que me replique algunos de los mal nacidos infiltrados que estos ESTAFADORES tienen aqui que me voy a cagar en sus muer.........

:BS: :BS: 17 horas en mantenimiento, estos hijos de puta ESTAFADORES se rien de los abonados, el dinero que nos roban lo tendrian que gastar en medicinas.ESTAFADORES, y ahora que me replique algunos de los mal nacidos infiltrados que estos ESTAFADORES tienen aqui que me voy a cagar en sus muer.........

Pero si lo hacen por nosotros, para que descansemos la vista  :lmao: