This Apartment! Split #1

You know this apartment is a shell of the old Nora apartment (except for the period after K & K left). None of these girls have any life. They aren't bad looking and they go out together. But no one is a leader, no one hangs out downstairs, no communication. I think although they got girls who don't hide from the cameras, there is no life there. And no one masturbates, brings back guys, etc. Totally boring. Like much of rlc now.

You know this apartment is a shell of the old Nora apartment (except for the period after K & K left). None of these girls have any life. They aren't bad looking and they go out together. But no one is a leader, no one hangs out downstairs, no communication. I think although they got girls who don't hide from the cameras, there is no life there. And no one masturbates, brings back guys, etc. Totally boring. Like much of rlc now.

I agree but NO MORE GUYS!  Mario was hanging out in front of the cameras all night cock in hand...holding it cleaning it swinging it.  Enough. 

They've been there less than a week lol.

Agreed. Let's give them some time, so that we can get to know them a bit better.

And if they did bring home guys, everyone here would complain about the size of the boyfriend's dick, the lack of his ability to make proper love to the girl, etc., etc., etc.

I'm old school. I haven't expected anything wonderful from RLC since Meerkat left!  :lmao:

How come she gets to stay 6 months while K&K had to leave after 3 ?

Just to clarify she was talking about work for next 6 months on the phone, it doesn't necessarily means she will stay in this apartment for that long, she may as well leave after one month, time will tell.

Agreed. Let's give them some time, so that we can get to know them a bit better.

And if they did bring home guys, everyone here would complain about the size of the boyfriend's dick, the lack of his ability to make proper love to the girl, etc., etc., etc.

I'm old school. I haven't expected anything wonderful from RLC since Meerkat left!  :lmao:

You are right about bringing occasional boyfriends to the apartment. If they tried to have sex, that would look awful anyway, as these youngsters are still pretty uncertain in their sex habits, especially if they are not going steady.

You mention Meerkat every now and then. Could you explain who he or she was/is - I have no idea.

You are right about bringing occasional boyfriends to the apartment. If they tried to have sex, that would look awful anyway, as these youngsters are still pretty uncertain in their sex habits, especially if they are not going steady.

You mention Meerkat every now and then. Could you explain who he or she was/is - I have no idea.

I am not sure what you mean by this, nor do I think you understand what "younger" people do these days.  Sex is very different now in terms of acceptance and experience even from the 60's generation. If anything they are more experienced at a younger age.  I have no idea why this would look awful if they brought someone home - any more than anyone else who brought someone home here before.  No offense intended just my quick thoughts.

Meerkat was the cat of a couple on RLC a couple of years ago now called Lora and Max. 

True. But, when Kamila, Rita, Milana, Coco and everyone else except Kristy were ripped to shreds in their first week, nobody seemed to stand up for them without getting called mentally ill for caring about them.

I had rarely seen such anger and hostility being expressed and they were all very nice young women. They were called whores, sluts, teases, phonies, fake lezbos, golddiggers, people of low moral values and worse. So, this is real progress.  :( :(