This Apartment! Split #1

i seen them talk to each other.but whitey is more close to a friend to sara.we need to give them time to get along.

In just watching actions, Ilona is trying very hard to be friends and get along .  In watching the body language of White and Sara, they seem to be shunning Ilona and pretty much ignoring her when she talks, etc.

Don't know if it's just me or what ; but, I get the impression that the only one in this apartment that is in

any way interested in sex or masturbating is  ILONA.  The other 2 seem to be in another world !!!

OhOh......I just saw Ilona come into the living room and she gave WHITE a big hug and a kiss on the cheek

for no reason !!  Did I miss something that happened between these 2 earlier ? This apartment did go to

maintenance this morning - maybe these 2 had a little licking session ! .....LOL

ohhhhh here we go with the lesbo insinuations again  :doh:  :bang head:

Yeah, you're right. Because I was a paying member for a long time (but not anymore) I accidentally wrote 'us members'. But I'm not, so I just keep my opinion to myself from now on...

You're a member of CamCaps, and you post your thoughts and observations. That's good enough for the squirrel!

What is going on today in this apartment ? The nails engineer looks very busy with her tools (pliers, knifes, scissors). They even laugh at some point ! The cyberwriter is now cooking (She was not in her bed, I even had to look in the kitchen to find her !).

We have a 'new' blonde girl (yes she's not a ghost after all). OMG, this is so wrong, it's getting almost interesting or at least fun to watch.

Ilona is new to Barcelona and doesn't know anyone there. When Sara was leaving for the weekend

she complained to her that they leave her alone all the time. Sara said it's her fault because she stays home all the time. Ilona said she wants to go out and meet people but she doesn't know much English.  Sara said she talks with Czech guy she goes out with in English.

Ilona asked Wala aka White to take her out somewhere when she goes out next time.

Ilona is new to Barcelona and doesn't know anyone there. When Sara was leaving for the weekend

she complained to her that they leave her alone all the time. Sara said it's her fault because she stays home all the time. Ilona said she wants to go out and meet people but she doesn't know much English.  Sara said she talks with Czech guy she goes out with in English.

Ilona asked Wala aka White to take her out somewhere when she goes out next time.

Wala better than White for sure...

Thanks for clarifying the situation!