This Apartment! Split #1

>:( >:( >:( Preparados para un fin de semana con el apartamento vacio, las chicas poniendo ropa en bolsas y listas para salir, que les den a estas 3 zorr..................

j'ai cru à une blague, quand en me réveillant, j'ai vu "en vacances jusqu'au 27"!!! si j'ai bien compris, elles sont rentrer tard cette nuit, et ont décidées au petit matin, de partir 3 jours en vacances?!! quelle proposition a t-on pu leur faire la nuit dernière, pour que les 3 filles partent ensemble, à l'improviste, pendant 3 jours?!!

I thought it was a joke when I woke up, I saw "on vacation until 27" !!! I understand if they are returned late that night, and decided in the early morning, leaving three days on vacation? !! which proposal has it been possible to make them last night, for the three girls leave together, unexpectedly, for 3 days? !! :headache: :headache: :trashcomputer:

Slowly my disappointment about the restart wins through. It is triggered by two circumstances.

First. The group do not work. All there had a few nice to watch social interactions. But each time Sara worked as the linking element to bring them together. ... Unfortunately, Sara is often not there and it seams that White and Ilona do not fit well. The whole situation results in heavy use of laptop and smartphone and is honestly very boring.  :(

Second. The girls are open with regard of nudity.  ... However, this also seams to be to be the limit, too. Sara and Ilona have already clearly shown what does this means ultimately. Both seams to successfully completed a course in building of tents. ... Too bad. ... I really hate this under the covers events. Are they really necessary? ???

In addition, there is generally a lot of off cam time (party, vacation, terrace and maintenance) for this apartment. Therefore, At least for White and Sara is not so much apartment time left. .... My interim conclusion: Nice looking girls, which are unfortunately not willing to revitalize the apartment. ... There is still some time left, but i start to hope for a first exchange. ... That was fast.  :-\

This is just a hunch but i'll bet any one of you any amount of money you want to bet, that Ilona will be out of the apartment right around 10:00 am to go work the same set White worked today!  I bet Ilona is probably asleep already to prepare herself for tomorrow.  Can anyone confirm this?

Yes she is asleep.

I am not sure what the issue is if she does leave at 10:00 am

I don't know why everyone is upset.  I like Ilona and her free spirit.  I could care less about the other two though.  This apartment has been turned over.  The last one has some duds also.  But Ilona makes this apartment better than the others here IMHO.

I could watch her all day.  I know some do not like her on her computer but lets face it we are on ours.  An it is better than her being gone. 

Lets give it a few months to see what this apartment brings.  It is still better than most here.

Yes she is asleep.

I am not sure what the issue is if she does leave at 10:00 am

I don't know why everyone is upset.  I like Ilona and her free spirit.  I could care less about the other two though.  This apartment has been turned over.  The last one has some duds also.  But Ilona makes this apartment better than the others here IMHO.

I could watch her all day.  I know some do not like her on her computer but lets face it we are on ours.  An it is better than her being gone. 

Lets give it a few months to see what this apartment brings.  It is still better than most here.

I'm not saying there is an issue, she can do what she wants, it's her life.  What I would have a problem with is, if I was spending my money and nobody being around most of the time!  It's bad enough as it is, when they are there they are still not there lol.  Technology has ruined us all!!!