This Apartment! Split #1

Nice to see that Ilona and White are becoming friends. Didn't seem to get along in the beginning.

It means that White is more at home for those who prefer her, and less nudity for those who prefer Ilona.

si white se rapproche d'ilona, c'est avant tout parce que, depuis que sara à un mec, elle est rarement là!! donc white est un peu mise à coté, et il ne lui reste qu'ilona pour discuter!! effectivement, white de plus cen plus seule avec ilona, commence à l'apprécier, car sara n'est jamais là!! white est actuellement partagée entre sa fidélité avec sara, et sa nouvelle amitié avec ilona. la guerre de flammes n'est pas loin!!!

if white is close to ilona, it is primarily because, since sara a guy, it's rarely there !! So white is slightly up next, and he is left to discuss Ilona !! actually, more white cen more alone with ilona begins to appreciate it, because Sara is never there !! white is currently divided between his loyalty with Sara, and his new friendship with Ilona. the flame war is not far !!! ;) :D

You remember those infamous oil massages by Kristy of Kami? How Kristy restrained herself from massaging that pussy of Kami is beyond me. You know I still think Kami made up that stuff to Kristy that she didn't feel anything when someone touched her breast or ate her out so that Kristy wouldn't try it on her. Well, she didn't lie to Kristy when she said she squirted all over when she orgasmed. We used to see how she wet the bed when she masturbated. I and many others so wanted to see Kristy eat out Kami. Oh well, won't see that with this group.

Guest TxFeller

These girls are not the most immaculate housekeepers, that's for sure. :*(

** Tried to upload a pic of the messy LR while Sara was sitting there with her legs akimbo, but got the following message:

Your IP address has been flagged for possible suspicious activity. You need to register as a "Premium Member" to continue using upload function.

Edit: Ok... so, I went to the Join page and paid for the membership, but didn't see anything that mentioned "Premium".  :idk:

These girls are not the most immaculate housekeepers, that's for sure. :*(

** Tried to upload a pic of the messy LR while Sara was sitting there with her legs akimbo, but got the following message:

Your IP address has been flagged for possible suspicious activity. You need to register as a "Premium Member" to continue using upload function.

Edit: Ok... so, I went to the Join page and paid for the membership, but didn't see anything that mentioned "Premium".  :idk:

You should be able to post directly to the forum now using the "Attachments and other options" button. You should also be able to use the "Add image to post" button as normal.  I've never seen the error message that you mentioned. Can you take screenshot of it and upload it using the "Attachments and other options" button?

- Admin

Where are you receiving that message from? Is it when you click the "Add image to post" button? Or when you try to submit the post on the forum? I am confused because we don't have a "premium" member group here.

Where are you receiving that message from? Is it when you click the "Add image to post" button? Or when you try to submit the post on the forum? I am confused because we don't have a "premium" member group here.

it comes up when i try to submit the picture to the forum. it sometimes will let me add a picture ,sometimes not.then i have to use the attachments and other options to post it.hope this helps

Just to be clear are you getting this message when you click the "post" button on the forum? Or when you click the "Upload it button" on the "Add image to post" popup?

No. Just think White got fed up with the mess. When she came in this apartment, she started to clean it up while Sara was out doing her stuff. After Ilona came in, White was in and out, so it got messier again. But now that she has been there for 2-3 days straight, it seemed she just needed to get the place clean, and when the "Giant White" commands, the minion (Ilona) cleaned like never before, even Sara tried to wash the floors.

Don't ever think I have seen this appartment this clean, not even after it was under mainteinance, and Nora had it professionally cleaned after K&K (left) or Nikki/Jenny (kicked out). I say professionalley, because everybody who saw Noras room, know she doesn't care to much about a clean place.

The way they are going, eating in the living room rather than at the table, with the crumbs casually sprinkled around and ignored, the most likely company they'll be having is cockroaches, mice and rats.

I don't think other tenants eat like this so often. I know Leora eats at her kitchen table and it's only recently that she's been seen eating and serving cakes and biscuits to her partner in the LR, but then she's a clean girl by nature and is always seen tidying up afterwards.

These three are fairly typical of tenants in all-girl flats, have you noticed? They are usually the most untidy, as no one person wants to tidy up after the other two, or if they do, they just bitch about it endlessly.

Guest TxFeller

Yes. When I used *Add image to post, that's when I got that message. It came up after allowing me to browse for the image I wanted to upload, I clicked Ok after I found the one I wanted to add, and then got that popup message.