Video Split #1

1) I will discuss this payment problem with other moderators and admins. I am sorry for your frustration. I believe that $12 USD is not a huge price to cover CamCaps' bandwidth demands; but international payment methods can be complex and confusing.

2) Moon Walker has been with us since April 2013. That makes him a veteran; we must treat his posts with respect. He's not begging here. He is expressing frustration.

3) As for "karma," at least 50% of CC mods consider it to be a useless concept, to the point where TBG and myself risked our life, liberty and family fortunes to participate in the karma games. We worked very hard to establish our street cred by accumulating negative karma, and we're very proud of our accomplishments.

8)  :lmao:

PS. I have always liked the name Sara. I hope she has a nice stay in beautiful downtown Barcelona. :D

thank you for the beautiful words of the squirrel and the thing is indeed i so happy and  i to pay that , if  only I could somehow!I have been here a long time and i like to participate by paying too! of you become almost friends even though we live in different parts of the world!  :stirthepot: I hope that some solution will be found soon! :bye:  I do not want a credit card but always cash or hepatic online...thanks everybody

Sara Shower 13112015  :yeahbaby:

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

file not found :(

reloaded.  unfortunately i haven't been able to load on dirtybin which lasts a bit longer so guys you need to download as soon as you can

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎22 at 3:26 AM, StnCld316 said:

White Rubs One Out

[shadow=green,left]GRACIAS[/shadow]  StnCld316 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).