Video Split #1

there is enough rudeness ,killing ,and hate in this world now a days . I think we should all throw in the towels and offer an olive branch to each other we can all learn from  what the past has done . we the way the world is today it isn't right we could learn from one another by not fighting saying who is better the who and teach each other how to live better lives without arguing and wanting to out do each other .

I totally agree with you, there is too much rudeness, hate, and killing in this world in todays time and in past time.  The fact is though, it's always been bad but not brought to the forefront as it is today.  It has been totally sensationalized by the media like never before in my opinion.  I'm all for fighting for one another and making the world a better place!  Now the question is, how do we make this happen?  This is an open forum where people have opinions and their opinions might not necessarily agree with yours, mine, or ours!  I believe this forum would be real boring if everybody agreed with each other and there was no debating what you or I or all the rest of the forum members post.  Just food for thought!!

I do agree to that but it can happen if we all let it and we all should come together on here and figure that out . that means no politics no treats and have fun and enjoy each others company no mater what where u r from color race religion or sexuality . me I like to learn about others like and dislikes but as long as we can show the other how we can improve things with each other by lending a hand or a good thought what can help we can truly learn the way I c things is that I have a good heart and an open mind to help teach and learn and above all respect every one on here . even if they r handy caped in any way . I believe we can do this if we just give into the past and try a new way we all can figure this out together .

I do agree to that but it can happen if we all let it and we all should come together on here and figure that out . that means no politics no treats and have fun and enjoy each others company no mater what where u r from color race religion or sexuality . me I like to learn about others like and dislikes but as long as we can show the other how we can improve things with each other by lending a hand or a good thought what can help we can truly learn the way I c things is that I have a good heart and an open mind to help teach and learn and above all respect every one on here . even if they r handy caped in any way . I believe we can do this if we just give into the past and try a new way we all can figure this out together .

I'm game!

damn sunlight couldn't keep eyes off her

Accurately titled. It's even more of a crime than when the sun interfered with Leora's hairdrying a few days agao when she continually bent down but all I could make out was the outline of her pussy against the bright light.

Thanks for posting and recording. By rights I was hours too late, but luckily it was still here when I checked in.

I'm always doing different things so can't always check every other website for alerts like this as often as some.

Luckily I was still awake, but if it was the next morning when I woke up it would be gone for sure

Thanks again!