Video Split #1

If you all don't under stand Y all the videos was removed it was do the comment that was made by some one that posted a pic of Ilona . I feel that for now on any one that makes a rude or an observed jesture on any kind of any one of the apartments should be banned for life these people that cam on here do it for your enjoyment and  for your own pleasure . There should not be any kind of rudeness allowed at all this is not grade school .sorry everyone no matter what people think I am fond of this sight and I do keep to my self a lot because of me working and when I get a good chance I can watch The apartments. I have grown fond of rlc I like to listen to how the talk in different languages try to figure what they r talking about and learning different cultures on how they live. and also what kind of food that they eat compared to what I eat here. c it all to me not  about the sex or masturbation . but all a learning experience . Thank you for your time.

If you all don't under stand Y all the videos was removed it was do the comment that was made by some one that posted a pic of Ilona . I feel that for now on any one that makes a rude or an observed jesture on any kind of any one of the apartments should be banned for life these people that cam on here do it for your enjoyment and  for your own pleasure . There should not be any kind of rudeness allowed at all this is not grade school .sorry everyone no matter what people think I am fond of this sight and I do keep to my self a lot because of me working and when I get a good chance I can watch The apartments. I have grown fond of rlc I like to listen to how the talk in different languages try to figure what they r talking about and learning different cultures on how they live. and also what kind of food that they eat compared to what I eat here. c it all to me not  about the sex or masturbation . but all a learning experience . Thank you for your time.

While you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, I'm going to have to strongly disagree!  In my opinion, it's because of people such as yourself is why RLC has gone downhill.  To many people that don't speak up for their disappointment of this poorly run site!!  Don't shoot me, just my opinion!

there is enough rudeness ,killing ,and hate in this world now a days . I think we should all throw in the towels and offer an olive branch to each other we can all learn from  what the past has done . we the way the world is today it isn't right we could learn from one another by not fighting saying who is better the who and teach each other how to live better lives without arguing and wanting to out do each other .