Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annas in the "do it" posision.

Irma touches herself from time to time, but is watching a gameshow

Would it be realistic of me to say that due to there boob play downstairs that one or two of them might rub one out but the chances of seeing anything are slim to none?  You might see Irma but Anna I doubt it!

I find it very interesting,but not surprising , that none of the women have a problem with nudity but with open masturbation. The prevailing thought seems to be that if you're not seen masturbating then you're not really masturbating. The thought should be that if you allow yourself the freedom to masturbate, then you free yourself of the need to compromise your sexuality to the opposite sex, or same sex for that matter. I frankly don't understand that if you can't please yourself through masturbation, how can you really share yourself with anyone during sex. But as my grandmother used to say to me " son, the things you don't understand would make a new world". :)

I find it very interesting,but not surprising , that none of the women have a problem with nudity but with open masturbation. The prevailing thought seems to be that if you're not seen masturbating then you're not really masturbating. The thought should be that if you allow yourself the freedom to masturbate, then you free yourself of the need to compromise your sexuality to the opposite sex, or same sex for that matter. I frankly don't understand that if you can't please yourself through masturbation, how can you really share yourself with anyone during sex. But as my grandmother used to say to me " son, the things you don't understand would make a new world". :)

Above, I have written that it would probably not have fun any more to watch this apartment in general due to the fake events. ...  But I was wrong. ... Neglecting the obviously played masturbations, it's still fun to watch the remaing part of this apartment. ... I'm not sure if this approach would work for every cast, but this girls are simply out of the ordinary. Even when i consider, that we will not see much more from the girls as we had alredy seen.

Above, I have written that it would probably not have fun any more to watch this apartment in general due to the fake events. ...  But I was wrong. ... Neglecting the obviously played masturbations, it's still fun to watch the remaing part of this apartment. ... I'm not sure if this approach would work for every cast, but this girls are simply out of the ordinary. Even when i consider, that we will not see much more from the girls as we had alredy seen.

I nearly agree with you. Irma is a nice girl who selflessly cares for the others especially for Ilona. And she is by far the smartest I think. Anna is fun to watch and I think we havent seen all of her yet.

But now Ilona. Sometimes I think she takes advantage of Irma who is trying to go further and let Irma work as her servant. She does not give back any massages or nice things Irma does for her. And thats a very bad behaviour. Playing with someones feelings is a no go  :curse:

seeing this thru the lens

of my fantasy and imagination  :woohoo:

Ilona is playful, Irma wants to play with

not healthy for one of em.

Anna was at one time

eh chasing Irma, her hugs were not so playful

I think Anna would be a much better fit

for a sensual playful time  and would be a more healthy fit

but something has sadly changed between them

Anna does not approach her like she used to

my imaginary take on em  :idk:

Anna was at one time

I "think" you are right, Anna is more than ready to get something going with Irma in my opinion and that's why I feel that Irma might be the true holdout here.

Anna was at one time

I tend to agree that Anna would be more fun to watch with Irma. But, I think the only thing that has caused change is that Anna realizes that Irma seems more attracted to Ilona and Anna doesn't want to create an awkward situation among the 3 of them.

But, it is still early in the relationships and I think Irma is actually helping Ilona to "drop the mask" and show a little real feeling and emotion.

I think Irma also is smart enough to know when to back off if she thinks that Ilona will not change enough for a true relationship to blossom (meaning: become more "real", if that makes any sense).

So, I'm just going to wait and see how things develop and just enjoy what each of the girls do give us in the way of "entertainment".

I "think" you are right, Anna is more than ready to get something going with Irma in my opinion and that's why I feel that Irma might be the true holdout here.

Seeing the way Irma was with Anna tonight before Ilona broke them up, made me think that Irma

will be happy to go further with Anna. When Anna was playing with her nipple, Irma was clearly

enjoying it , and put up no objections. I think she wants to make sure that there is no chance

of anything sexual with Ilona before she takes the plunge, hopefully soon.

My main concern is that Ilona, who always wants to be the centre of attraction, will keep butting in

deliberately to stop them.

:idk: