Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when Illona masturbates. I've never seen her come close to doing it in the apartment and she seems to be in the apartment almost all the time. I find it hard to believe that she doesn't have a normal sex drive.

I think she is one of those who isn=t capable of having sexual feelings for herself. Sure she prances around giving us a show but that is for us.. Not for her.

The dancing, teasing and so on is probably because she wants to be percieved as a sexy woman (which she indeed is) but she doesn´t do it for her own sake whch is sad really. Sad that she feels that she needs to "offer a show"..

I just wish she could be sexy for herself and think of her own personal pleasure instead of feeling the nescessity to feed a bunch of voyeurs.

Note that this is just my own theory and it may very well be wrong..

I wonder when Illona masturbates. I've never seen her come close to doing it in the apartment and she seems to be in the apartment almost all the time. I find it hard to believe that she doesn't have a normal sex drive.

c'est drôle comment Google translate, traduit votre phrase en Français: "I wonder when Illona" par " je me demande quand italianna", alors que effectivement, ilona parle parfaitement l'italien!!!

it's funny how Google translate, translate your French phrase: "I wonder When Ilona" with "I wonder when Italianna" while actually, ilona perfectly speaks Italian !!! :scratchchin: :D

El baño de la planta baja no tiene camaras y ella pasa bastante tiempo en el con su movil y ordenador