new manager?

trying to adjust to the new format who reckons sara could possibly be the replacement for nora as manager and stay there until the apartment dies meaning stay there forever

I don't know what her position is but I think this apartment can function well without having supervision or as I call it babysitting service.

If tenants move in they should know they have responsibilities to keep the premises clean and livable.

That's something their parents should have taught them before they flew the coup.

i agree stndcld glad to see the apt.back on lets see how it goes.for now it looks good with sara there.

The whole thing is: RLC must find suitable girls for this apartment. The chemistry must be right.

My proposal to RLC was to find a bunch of students who know each other from real life and accept their deal.

The whole thing is: RLC must find suitable girls for this apartment. The chemistry must be right.

My proposal to RLC was to find a bunch of students who know each other from real life and accept their deal.

Since the apartment is supposedly in Barcelona they should get girls from that district instead of working with Visas for the Russian girls.

Since the apartment is supposedly in Barcelona they should get girls from that district instead of working with Visas for the Russian girls.

Not a bad idea.  Students who have to stay a couple of years, could stay in the apartment (if they are good) and leave at the end of their studies.  That way, as students, they could save lots of money, and we wouldn't lose good people before it is their time to leave.

Not a bad idea.  Students who have to stay a couple of years, could stay in the apartment (if they are good) and leave at the end of their studies.  That way, as students, they could save lots of money, and we wouldn't lose good people before it is their time to leave.

Hard to say, how it works. When I was studying at the university, the party were generally in campus area. Life in many student housing was quite quiet and boring. Of course, those apartments were a bit different than this is. In an ideal situation certainly concept would work, but quite often foreign students study a lot conscientious, so that they get completed studies within the time limit.

• 1 month later...

une chose est certaine, ilona ne sera pas manager, cela sera déjà une chance, si elle est ici pour noel!!! sa vie est sur la route!!!

one thing is certain, will not ilona manager, this will already be a chance, so here it is for Christmas !!! his life is on the road !!! :yes: