Terrorist Attacks in France

itsme

I heard a very interesting point of view yesterday from a woman who is knowledgeable about the middle east. She believes ISIS is trying a long-term recruiting tactic that is a bit convoluted in its thinking. They carry out these attacks to intentionally inflame the rest of the world against Muslims, leaving them only the caliphate-to-be as their refuge in the world. She says they're not only recruiting soldiers, but also doctors, engineers and administrators.

If she's right, it's a pretty shrewd plan that could very well lead to the extinction of the Muslim religion. Fits in very nicely with the post by.... StnCld(?) concerning why there were no Muslims in the Star Trek movie.

the first victims are thousands who are Muslims !!! we must not forget. these terrorists have nothing religious, they are fanatics !!! Muslims have made themselves riddled with bullets in paris attacks, young men, girls !!! all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are not terrorists !!! I sometimes have the impression that the Americans do not have this analysis because there are isolated Arab, they do not rub shoulders !!! in France and in Europe, we live with them, we hate some, we are friends with other !!! I can guarantee you that I have always voted for the left that preserved my culture, but I learned that we should not put everything in one basket, by ignorance !!! daesh not Muslims, Muslims are not daesh !!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but their leaders know enough about Islam to make it their tool. Other religions are not immune to this misuse, either.

je ne suis pas d'accord. si leur dirigeant connaissaient l'islam, il n'y aurai pas de terrorisme!!! ce sont des tarés sadiques qui recrutent des tarés sadiques, c'est tout!!!

I do not agree. if their leader knew Islam, there will no terrorism !!! they are sadistic freaks who recruit sadistic freaks, that's all !!! ;) ;)

je ne suis pas d'accord. si leur dirigeant connaissaient l'islam, il n'y aurai pas de terrorisme!!! ce sont des tarés sadiques qui recrutent des tarés sadiques, c'est tout!!!

I do not agree. if their leader knew Islam, there will no terrorism !!! they are sadistic freaks who recruit sadistic freaks, that's all !!! ;) ;)

I did not say that they believed Islam, or that they followed Islam. They know enough about Islam to use it as a tool to gain power over humans.

The ultimate goal of all muslims is the same. The difference between the radicals and the moderates is the radicals want it now and use force to achieve it, the moderates are patient and prepared to wait and let nature take its course.

I did not say that they believed Islam, or that they followed Islam. They know enough about Islam to use it as a tool to gain power over humans.

They haven't gained power over me yet.  If they ever try, I am in for some target practice.

The ultimate goal of all muslims is the same. The difference between the radicals and the moderates is the radicals want it now and use force to achieve it, the moderates are patient and prepared to wait and let nature take its course.

c'est exactement la différence entre l'Europe et ce pays parasite qui détruit le monde pour faire bouffer ses milliers d'obèses débilisés et imbéciles, que sont les états unis!! l'intelligence, c'est la seule chose qui vous manque pour être parfait!!! vous n'êtes qu'une bande  fachos, de racistes et de suprématistes de la race blanche, et on a l'impression de nager en plein ku klux klan!!!! dire qu'il faut vous obéir en europe, cela fait mal au cul!!! vivement que poutine ne paye plus vos bons au trésor, qu'il possède à 80%, pour que les Etats-Unis s'écroulent en moins d'une semaine!!! cela nous permettrait de ne plus avoir à supporter les débilités indescriptibles des fachos patriotes américains, aussi cons et dépourvus de cerveau, qu'une limace de mer!!!! vous n'êtes qu'un ramassis de pauvre gars endoctrinés!!! merci à tous!!!

what exactly is the difference between Europe and the countries parasite that destroys the world to eat her débilisés obese and thousands of idiots that are the united states !! intelligence, it is the only thing missing to be perfect for you !!! you are a band fascists, racists and white supremacists of, and printing was swimming ku klux klan open !!!! that we must obey you in Europe, it hurts the ass !!! Putin strongly that no longer pay your good treasure, it has 80% for the US collapse in less than a week !!! it would allow us not to have to endure the unspeakable debilitated American patriots fascists, too stupid and lacking brain, a sea slug !!!! you are a bunch of brainwashed poor guys !!! thank you to all !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :headache: :headache: :doh:

!!! it would allow us not to have to endure the unspeakable debilitated American patriots fascists, too stupid and lacking brain, a sea slug !!!! you are a bunch of brainwashed poor guys !!! thank you to all !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :headache: :headache: :doh:

Wow, Corbo, that was really a strong statement.

Americans (and Tasmanians) are not what they appear to be as seen on your mass media. They are not what they appear to be as seen on our mass media.

Do not trust mass media.

Guest TxFeller

all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are not terrorists !!!

It's very obvious to me, corboblanc, that you are unfamiliar with the right-wing religious fanatics in this country. They are not throwing bombs, for the most part, nor blowing up infrastructure, but they are no less dangerous. They claim to be "Christian", but in no way resemble Christ by their actions. They don't spread His love, they spread their own hatred and whine when everyone else doesn't embrace their small-mindedness. They have forgotten Jesus' own words and supplanted them with the ideology of St. Paul, a wealthy hypocrite. For you, however, to attack us verbally as an entire nation is as hateful and ludicrous as you accuse us of being. We are not all, not even NEARLY all, like what you describe. Most of us see the real truth, but it is going to take us many long years of painful change to get back to being what we once were, an honorable nation intent on doing good whenever possible. Before that change can begin, however, we need to find enough people who are willing to begin that revolution, people who will fight tooth and nail to make progress once more to a place of goodness and who refuse to be silenced.

My thanks to Foamy for at least not trying to make it appear that mass media is liberal. The truth is there IS no liberal media, other than a lone XM radio channel. That's it. One voice crying in the wilderness. To the right-wing extremists, any media outlet that doesn't swallow in its entirety the notion that we are still the greatest nation on the earth and that opinions don't constitute news or truth... those outlets get falsely branded as liberal. Question the truth about what a conservative says and you are automatically a liberal rather than someone who isn't willing to settle for half-truths or outright lies or opinion as fact.

Guest TxFeller

and its current administration is naive, weak, passive, and totally incompetent.

Think you could convince bin Laden, Chemical Ali, and Saddam of that? ;)

Edit: Oh... and Jihadi John now, as well. =)

Guest TxFeller

I'll help you SC... i need the practice.

sniper.jpg

I like the poster, but they left something important off... below BIG ASS GUNS they should have put WITH DEADLY ACCURACY AND TRULY INSANE RANGE

Archived