LOST SOUL PAUL

Paul the great enigma never ceases to amaze me,Leora leaves the house for a few hours and he prowls around like a lost soul,almost like he is feeling sorry for himself, yet,when she is in the house he practically ignores her and has to be almost forced into any sort of social intercourse with her.......the mind boggles.

Paul the great enigma never ceases to amaze me,Leora leaves the house for a few hours and he prowls around like a lost soul,almost like he is feeling sorry for himself, yet,when she is in the house he practically ignores her and has to be almost forced into any sort of social intercourse with her.......the mind boggles.

He'll feel worse than a lost soul once Leora finally wakes up and realizes that she needs to toss his ass under the bus and find someone who appreciates her.

I often wonder if he isn't gay, and trying to prove to himself that he's not.  He is almost totally apathetic about her presence in the apartment, even when she actively trying to arouse him.  And when he does try to be sexual with her, he is almost physically incapable of remaining aroused by the goddess that shares his life!  Another thing I have noticed, is that they never seem to sit and really talk to each other.

I often wonder if he isn't gay, and trying to prove to himself that he's not.  He is almost totally apathetic about her presence in the apartment, even when she actively trying to arouse him.  And when he does try to be sexual with her, he is almost physically incapable of remaining aroused by the goddess that shares his life!  Another thing I have noticed, is that they never seem to sit and really talk to each other.

They slept apart tonight.  Leora was on the couch and Paul was in bed.

They slept apart tonight.  Leora was on the couch and Paul was in bed.

It's sad, for sure.

She finally joined him in bed at 8am, her time, no doubt minimising the amount of time she has to spend there with him and he's been getting up early in the morning most days so there's little chance of much intimacy, consensual or otherwise under this time frame.

They appeared to be amicable enough last night, or early evening and possibly they're even now discussing how to bring this relationship to its best conclusion. I saw them chatting at the dining table and while she sat there and while he was at the desk , shouting across the room to one another (well only so they could hear one another, not in anger). I got the impression that they may even have agreed to a new routine, whether at her instigation, or his, who's to say, that they'll stay in the apartment to enjoy the benefits and their intimacy will be essentially limited, for reasons both of them may have now come to realise.

She can go on getting herself off when alone and he can have the odd grope, but it's unlikely to go beyond that. And before someone says it's a fantasy or fiction, what I'm saying, thanks to not knowing what's being said in the Russian language, I'm sure everyone else is more than welcome to offer their own interpretations of what the dynamics are between them now, as their relationship obviously winds down to one of mere acceptance and convenience.

It's sad, for sure.

She finally joined him in bed at 8am, her time, no doubt minimising the amount of time she has to spend there with him and he's been getting up early in the morning most days so there's little chance of much intimacy, consensual or otherwise under this time frame.

They appeared to be amicable enough last night, or early evening and possibly they're even now discussing how to bring this relationship to its best conclusion. I saw them chatting at the dining table and while she sat there and while he was at the desk , shouting across the room to one another (well only so they could hear one another, not in anger). I got the impression that they may even have agreed to a new routine, whether at her instigation, or his, who's to say, that they'll stay in the apartment to enjoy the benefits and their intimacy will be essentially limited, for reasons both of them may have now come to realise.

She can go on getting herself off when alone and he can have the odd grope, but it's unlikely to go beyond that. And before someone says it's a fantasy or fiction, what I'm saying, thanks to not knowing what's being said in the Russian language, I'm sure everyone else is more than welcome to offer their own interpretations of what the dynamics are between them now, as their relationship obviously winds down to one of mere acceptance and convenience.

They like every other couple have their ups and downs. Sometimes it's her fault she's kind of a snotty bitch.

Sometimes it's his fault, he's far too easily angered and a bit dense. Then again they love one another and many major relationship experts believe arguments are extremely healthy in a relationship. Even ones where one or both parties need space in the end.

Violence is very common in their part of the world, however I still do not condone it.

If you do not understand their relationship, then certainly you are not alone.

The fluffy-tailed woodland creatures of the world have already decided that the whims of the Goddess are beyond comprehension and therefore unquestionable.

Still, we  :hugnkiss: and want her to be happy.

Some sad scenes today in both the LR and the GR, especially the latter.

Looked like she was doing her best to cheer him up as he looked to be very down on morale and spirits.

Of course we have no way of knowing what's troubling him, be it depression, bad news or an unresolved personal matter.

Watched them for ages, but nothing but angst from him and apparently words of encouragement from her.

It had started with kisses in the LR, but became more like a personal matter after that, so I guess we should cut the guy some slack for a bit as he's obviously not coping. Either with being in a goldfish bowl, or being openly pilloried for his lack of sexual accomplishments.

I didn't stay around to see how it concluded, but it was clear they needed to go out to escape their surroundings and get a change of environment and to get some fresh air. (I got cut off before finishing this initially)

What I noticed when she was in bed with the laptop was what I mentioned the other day, Paul pacing around the flat without purpose. Once more he did not seem to know what to do. He went from GR to BaR several times occasionally looking in on Leora in the BeR but the pacing up and down was not that of an expectant or impatient person just someone who is doing it because they are confused or trying to come to a decision. Not that I am inclined to feel sorry for Paul because of past behaviour, which I will not expand on, but he does seem troubled at the very least. If there has been a battle of wills with Leora, it is fair to say he feels he has lost it.

Some sad scenes today in both the LR and the GR, especially the latter.

Looked like she was doing her best to cheer him up as he looked to be very down on morale and spirits.

Of course we have no way of knowing what's troubling him, be it depression, bad news or an unresolved personal matter.

Watched them for ages, but nothing but angst from him and apparently words of encouragement from her.

It had started with kisses in the LR, but became more like a personal matter after that, so I guess we should cut the guy some slack for a bit as he's obviously not coping. Either with being in a goldfish bowl, or being openly pilloried for his lack of sexual accomplishments.

I didn't stay around to see how it concluded, but it was clear they needed to go out to escape their surroundings and get a cha

He seemed all OK in the LR earlier,then someone knocked at the door,he answered it and although brief he didn't seem the same afterwards, and gradually became more morose as time passed,possibly coincidence.  Things haven't been really good since he caught her in the GR a couple of weeks ago,I think he has become a lot more controlling and she appears to be wary of upsetting him too much

What I noticed when she was in bed with the laptop was what I mentioned the other day, Paul pacing around the flat without purpose. Once more he did not seem to know what to do. He went from GR to BaR several times occasionally looking in on Leora in the BeR but the pacing up and down was not that of an expectant or impatient person just someone who is doing it because they are confused or trying to come to a decision. Not that I am inclined to feel sorry for Paul because of past behaviour, which I will not expand on, but he does seem troubled at the very least. If there has been a battle of wills with Leora, it is fair to say he feels he has lost it.

The sooner Leora tosses Paul's ass under the bus the better off she'll be.

UnderTheBus.gif