Camping on the couch?

Do we know why they are sleeping on the couch rather than in the bedroom?  Other than that it allows Demid more access to TV and computer.

They have a TV in the bedroom as well.

Maybe their waiting for their guests DNA to dry up on the mattress before they go back to lay on it.

Then maybe their phones broke?  :idk:

Camcaps people once complained that they were paying to watch people sit on a couch and watch TV all day. Now they complain that tenants just fuss with their phones.

Maybe Dasha and Demid are just getting REAL for a change.

That could be exciting, especially since they're doing it in a free room!  :woohoo:

(PS: They're in a futon, laying down, but at least they demonstrate that there are actually humans inhabiting one of the apartments!)

Then maybe their phones broke?  :idk:

Camcaps people once complained that they were paying to watch people sit on a couch and watch TV all day. Now they complain that tenants just fuss with their phones.

Maybe Dasha and Demid are just getting REAL for a change.

That could be exciting, especially since they're doing it in a free room!  :woohoo:

(PS: They're in a futon, laying down, but at least they demonstrate that there are actually humans inhabiting one of the apartments!)

Sex under the blanket of an couple that was used to have open sex is not exciting.  ??? At least i do not think so. No idea what is going on with the two, but that's just ridiculous.

Agreed. It's ridiculous as hell.

But she has a classic face, is really cute, and has some friends we all pretty much like. With Diana gone, we need all the classic people we can get in St. Petersburg.

Winter is coming. Even in Barcelona they are covering up in fleece, and in St. Petersburg, they also use saran wrap, I understand ... (keeps the heat in)...  :lmao:

Sex under the blanket of an couple that was used to have open sex is not exciting.  ??? At least i do not think so. No idea what is going on with the two, but that's just ridiculous.

RIDICULO  es la palabra exacta , si no estas comodo , la puerta esta abierta , vete

• 1 month later...

Just to make a suggestion:

I am only watching them on the small thumbnails.  If they decide to play above the covers, then I will click on their apartment.  Until then, I will NOT reward them while they hide. Not Fair.

This couple above the covers during sex.  I highly doubt it.

Their lifestyle changed to being a Hermit.

The same with the girls apartment where everyone sent RLC e-mails  should do the same with Demid's apartment. I have sent them many.. everyone  did the same for the girls apartments and it must have worked... Plenty of E-Mails make a difference. They can reply the same everytime but i do guarantee that they listen.

Won't hurt ..