New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Ilona, didn't she come back with Sara?  This apartment reeks with disappointment!!!  Come to think of it, all the apartments reek with disappointment these days.

Working in laundry room. Usually she has done that in her room, but maybe need to use also her phone this time?

Where is Ilona, didn't she come back with Sara?  This apartment reeks with disappointment!!!  Come to think of it, all the apartments reek with disappointment these days.

That she is not in the apartment now, should not be criticized. As already said, she is the only reason this apartment is worth watching. ... BTW, she could stay away a week and would probably still have more attendance time as the other two together. ;) ...  No reason to be disappointed. :)

Ilona has been here about 1 month now, why haven't RLC used $15 on a full size mirror for her yet?

Now she has to go to the bathroom to see more off her self.

I'd bet she then would spend more time in front of a full size mirror, than on her PC/Phone, and brought more guys in as premiums.

Ilona has been here about 1 month now, why haven't RLC used $15 on a full size mirror for her yet?

I'd bet she then would spend more time in front of a full size mirror, than on her PC/Phone, and brought more guys in as premiums.

I'd bet Ilona will move to White's room, so she will get a better mirror. That move has happened every time when someone has left that room.

:no: :no: :no: Otra Leora, que no sabe vivir sin espejos? Dejemos a esta chica como esta