under maintenance over24hrs

oui, 3 jours de maintenance est anormal!!! il ne peut s'agir que du départ de karina et sabrina, et peut-être l'installation de cheveux bleus....

yes, three days maintenance is not normal !!! it may be that the starting karina and Sabrina, and perhaps the installation of blue hair ....

I have been very busy lately. I'm a paid RLC member and I haven't been keeping up lately. Wasn't there another couple, I believe Lina and Anton, were under maintenance for a while and reappeared in a new apartment. Maybe that's what's happening here? Just a thought.

I have been very busy lately. I'm a paid RLC member and I haven't been keeping up lately. Wasn't there another couple, I believe Lina and Anton, were under maintenance for a while and reappeared in a new apartment. Maybe that's what's happening here? Just a thought.

Alina and Anton were only on Maintenance for less than day.  This apartment is entering into it's 4th day of Maintenance. I would imagine someone with an account to RLC would have e-Mailed support and voiced their concerns about such a long downtime but I have yet to see anything as to why this apartment is down and out.  I am hoping that they return in some way shape or form.

Only time will tell.

Alina and Anton were only on Maintenance for less than day.  This apartment is entering into it's 4th day of Maintenance. I would imagine someone with an account to RLC would have e-Mailed support and voiced their concerns about such a long downtime but I have yet to see anything as to why this apartment is down and out.  I am hoping that they return in some way shape or form.

Only time will tell.

there are times when juviniles.ie younger brothers sisters etc visit there relatives/the tennants and due to the rule that RLC have about no underage people being seen on the cameras , this could mean maybe a younger relative is staying with carina and sabrina, you are probably saying to yourself right now "well RLC should notify us ,well how often are RLC forthcoming with info except after its happened, this could explain all the other under maintance that happens in the appartments for no reason . if anyone as a better idea ,i would like to hear it , but untill i hear a better option then i will accept my explanation as the reason behind the maintanance

Lina was also a member of rlc but the couple was called lina & mark

Only time will tell.

Thank goodness, maintenance is over! Everything seems fine. Same with Mario & Carla.