LEORA AND PAUL ARE IN DANGER OF BECOMING BORING

I don't really read the thread on this couple as I'm not really a fan of this couple, so I'm only now discovering this topic. But my question is, what exactly do you mean "in danger of"? If anybody has been following this couple from day one, they'd know that in the multiple years they've been on, there hasn't been a single thing different about them from the time they first appeared on camera until now, except now Leora doesn't throw tantrums like she used to, and she also masturbates more, but even her masturbation sessions are repetitive and over-acted. But my point is, they've always been boring.

I have to pull you up on one thing; the masturbation sessions are quite varied in terms of location, position, length and speed especially recently. When I first started watching her nearly 4 months ago you might have had a point but I think she has improved her technique and mixes it about a bit. Sex with Paul is different - it's got worse. Leora has the hottest body on RLC and loves to show it off so I'm certainly never bored when she does that. As for being a boring couple ... well they're in no danger of matching a few other couples in that department.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, after reading through these 2 pages of comments, I am wondering...

Are we really seeing the situation as it really is? Are we not making up our own minds just to satisfy our own interpretation of certain situations? Are we not making mountains out of molehills?

Lets be honest.. every couple will have their ups and downs.. sometimes the downs will last for a few days, sometimes for months. Every man knows that living under the same roof with a woman is not always easy and we all know the expression "opposites attract". We all also know that a woman in love will do the impossible for the man she loves. So, that said, lets get a few things straight...

It is a fact that Leora is hot but she is going to live her life the way she sees fit. She is going to masturbate or have sex when and where she wants to, not when we want her to.

Secondly, it is true, Paul has a lot to learn but experience comes with the years. It may also be that he is not, unlike Leora an exhibitionist but he is making the best of a (for him) bad situation.

So guys, let us all be compassionate towards Paul. Our comments should be positive as this can boost someones self esteem. Maybe our positive attitude will change Pauls attitude... who knows?

Well guys, after reading through these 2 pages of comments, I am wondering...

Are we really seeing the situation as it really is? Are we not making up our own minds just to satisfy our own interpretation of certain situations? Are we not making mountains out of molehills?

Lets be honest.. every couple will have their ups and downs.. sometimes the downs will last for a few days, sometimes for months. Every man knows that living under the same roof with a woman is not always easy and we all know the expression "opposites attract". We all also know that a woman in love will do the impossible for the man she loves. So, that said, lets get a few things straight...

It is a fact that Leora is hot but she is going to live her life the way she sees fit. She is going to masturbate or have sex when and where she wants to, not when we want her to.

Secondly, it is true, Paul has a lot to learn but experience comes with the years. It may also be that he is not, unlike Leora an exhibitionist but he is making the best of a (for him) bad situation.

So guys, let us all be compassionate towards Paul. Our comments should be positive as this can boost someones self esteem. Maybe our positive attitude will change Pauls attitude... who knows?

Well Boitoske,you have certainly put some valid points across,and perhaps some of us have been hard on Paul,but that doesn't alter the fact that their attitude and Leora's non performance over the last three weeks has been a dramatic change in the their routine, and to what we have come to appreciate and expect, from whom many of us consider the top two people in RLC, bearing in mind how beautifully she used to express herself. Looking at them over the past three weeks has got me wondering, if they have for whatever reason decided to leave the RLC project, and are winding down before doing so.....I hope I am wrong.