Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

I think I figured it out. Ivo was to fuck Anna to loosen her up for the cameras. Petra told Dizi once that he just let her fuck Ivo to loosen her up for the cameras. I just hope Anna gets it out of her system and then get back with Phil. Ivo is an absolute ass. Phil obviously knows all about this.

On the flip side Phil is still shy too. So that is why Petra was all over Phil.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? So why isn't Anna an ass for fucking Ivo? Why are you people so quick to blame him for shit when she obviously no objections to anything that's going on? Ivo isn't doing anything wrong. If Anna didn't want to fuck him then she didn't have to. And if you seen the way she was jumping on Ivo earlier, it looks like she REALLY wanted to fuck him.

you are wright if i did not know i would've said they were a couple the way she was so affectionate toward ivo

Well, I think maybe Ivo can't get it up anyway. But, yeah, she is definitely into him, kinda like Dizi was. This is all about a show. Don't even know where Phil is, didn't see him anymore at Tver.

he came back to the appartment with dizi went to dizis room grab some bag and left they knew the others were in his room they did not even make a noise

My error, Ivo got it up and is really fucking her hard. Anna is a hot girl, much sexy than Yasia. What a shame! How can Phil and Anna be together after the sex with Ivo? Even though this was planned and Phil cleared out for them.

Hah! Ivorian has to cum in the sink! Serves him right for fucking someone else's girl friend. I noticed he can never cum when he has sex, since he has sex with everyone. Phil, you can come back now. She is loosened up very well now.