Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

They are playing a game and Dizi was partnered up with the new guy.  She totally did not want to play the game with him so she switched with Petra.  She definitely does not want anything to do with him.

And  maybe its me but it appears Petra is all over Phil tonight but he only half heartedly is returning the attention.  I wonder if he is bummed Anna is into Ivor. 

Edited to add: looks like Anna and Ivor are making out in Phil's bedroom.  It is not Dizi's night tonight.

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_09_50_PM_002.png

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_09_51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_09_51_PM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_09_51_PM_002.png

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_09_51_PM_003.png

The last pic: like Lilu with Roma (OMG I cannot believe)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are playing a game and Dizi was partnered up with the new guy.  She totally did not want to play the game with him so she switched with Petra.  She definitely does not want anything to do with him.

And  maybe its me but it appears Petra is all over Phil tonight but he only half heartedly is returning the attention.  I wonder if he is bummed Anna is into Ivor.

You nailed it. The new guy is drunk as a skunk. He just kissed Petra and she told him to sit in the chair.

lmao. He will be on his way out. Petra is the Boss. On a side note your right about Phil. At least Dizi got

to play the game with Phil. I wish Phil would hook up with her. He waited on Anna and she is just a

party girl not wanting to be tied down. Were as Dizi and Phil are a lot alike. I hope they can see that

for themselves.

WTF is happening there? Anna did a lap dance with Ivo and Phil enjoyed the show. Does he know Anna is into Ivo? Can't she just sit by Phil once? Maybe Phil and her had an understanding about being loose tonight.

Dizi is definitely not happy. Wonder if she is on the way out. Too bad, I kind of like her. Phil doesn't seem that happy now. Anna showed him no affection. Are they dead as a couple. And Anna does like to party apparently. Maybe she joined the group not for Phil but for the fun. These apartments are starting to suck. Only Akira and gf are a good loyal couple.