Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... kinda new watching all this crazy shit...

Guess Petra was felling sorry for the new guy?

Screenshot_1.jpg

a little hand.. a little mouth from what I could see...

Nah She sighed pretty big before she put her hand on him. What she did was take one

for the VV team.

Petra is stroking him and giving a little bj to the new guy.

My bet is he will be wanking himself in the shower tonight.

Just for the record Ivor will be sleeping with Petra tonight,

Dizi and the new guy, Phil and Anna. See if I'm right.

i wonder where the other girl going to sleep tonight

Very interesting. Did Anna and Phil show any affection or attention to each other? At least she didn't go with Ivo. Maybe Dizi advised her about Ivo. Nice to see Akira and girl friend over there. They are hands down the best couple.

Very interesting. Did Anna and Phil show any affection or attention to each other? At least she didn't go with Ivo. Maybe Dizi advised her about Ivo. Nice to see Akira and girl friend over there. They are hands down the best couple.

Akira and Red are the best couple because it isn't fake between them.  He seems to respect her too - he never respected Tanya like that.  They seem especially lovely-dovey tonight. 

i think anna showed phill she is not in to him to night i hope he got the massage, its sad to wait for a girl this long and she played shy girl as soon as the opportunity comes she is oll over ivo in front of him not even as agame they usually play that's very sad

They are playing a game and Dizi was partnered up with the new guy.  She totally did not want to play the game with him so she switched with Petra.  She definitely does not want anything to do with him.

And  maybe its me but it appears Petra is all over Phil tonight but he only half heartedly is returning the attention.  I wonder if he is bummed Anna is into Ivor. 

Edited to add: looks like Anna and Ivor are making out in Phil's bedroom.  It is not Dizi's night tonight.