Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you Tver played at a different level and Voronezh was over their heads.

There was four now there is one, but for how long.

two_toone_3.jpg

all this

Everything that happened here for the new guy out

planning of dizi

good buy

Petra is stroking him and giving a little bj to the new guy.

My bet is he will be wanking himself in the shower tonight.

Just for the record Ivor will be sleeping with Petra tonight,

Dizi and the new guy, Phil and Anna. See if I'm right.

Hate quoting myself but I was way wrong I think.

Are Anna and Phil history? I thought they made a nice couple. Now it looks like Anna is going to hook up with asshole Ivo, and Phil with Petra. Akira and gf look like they are moving back into Akira's old room. Yasia may be out or at least away.

i think petra and ivo playing a game every time a new girl joins petra keep the guy away so ivo get them moved akira in to her room so ivo gets the new gir and l now she is all the sudden oll aver phill so ivo woud be alone with anna .tommorow she wood be indifference to phil. she is his wing mam.

Anna is suddenly becoming a slut. What happened to that endearing shyness she had? That was yesterday, today she is a slut. Don't have sex with Ivorian, please! Although he probably can't get it up. Remember just a few days ago when Anna didn't want us to even see her breasts?

all this

Everything that happened here for the new guy out

planning of dizi

good buy

I know, Know we needed you earlier tonight. If Dizi leaves Not sure I'll stick around

VV you fucked up when you brought in the ugly guy. Even if I do get what your trying to do.

Anna is suddenly becoming a slut. What happened to that endearing shyness she had? That was yesterday, today she is a slut. Don't have sex with Ivorian, please! Although he probably can't get it up. Remember just a few days ago when Anna didn't want us to even see her breasts?

i think that was to avoid been intimate with phil. may be he should try dizi she might be open just to make ivo jealous