Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because couples are boring to watch and they are not trying to be like RLC. If you want to watch couples that do the same thing over and over, watch RLC.

They do the same thing over and over here to but it's a little different.  Just Eat, Sleep & Fuck whoever is in the mood.  :lmao:

:lmao:this two are going to make it i can feel the chemistry between them, because this morning he woke up took a shower and left out all day came back said not two word went to a shower almost 45 min came out went to his room lay on bed till time to eat came out of the room eat then on the phone giving her the occasional grant. all this time she sat on the sofa watch  movie or something, she was board all day he comes back she is still board they must be married for a very  very long time. :doh:

he can only talk to girls  within a group or after a few drinks

Capture_2015_11_14_16_32_35_816.jpg

i really hope things pick up between phil and cristy. they had a fun night last night even tho they were both drunk or very buzzed.  she has been home all day sitting around bein bored, and now phil is home but seems more interested in his phone.  if he doesn't show her much attention, im sure she will decide to leave, which will be a big mistake on phil.  she seems really nice and likes phil, but im not sure if hes really into her or not?    we shall see what happens in the next day or so.

PLEASE PUT DOWN THE PHONE PHIL AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HER!

at least she is trying to connect with him, he is lucky he has no competition if she has a choice (another free guy there) after a day or two she move on, at the moment she is trapped she has to be with some one  to stay. in other case if she is doing this just to stay she got the perfect guy, but if she is here for fun and enjoy her self he is the worst guy to couple with.

Don't worry, the girls are dressing up sexy for a night of fun with the guys. I think Phil and Cristy are good. Not sure about Nastya and Messa though. VV days take on a familiar pattern. They kind of sit around and then start up in the evening, sex late. Almost seems like they put on shows for us.

When ivor was on the phone i did pick up some lines in conversation probably with potential new girl. And he did talk about this: "Это нормальная работа с понедельника по четверг". They are not programmed. they get paid to perform sex. If not they kick them out. Because they don't make money.

To keep the subscriptions up. Sex is what sells. So you might

see people from one apt having sex with others from another apt. Some really different dynamics in

that too. This is a business and the people staying there are real people, but also know when joining

a project like this, are going to be asked to have sex maybe with people they don't like. When posting

on the forums keep things I have talked about in mind. This site will drive you crazy trying to figure

it all out. That is in a nut shell of what makes VV charming.

Part of one of my posts on this. I posted a few times on this subject. Glad I was right. Another

prediction came true.