Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cristy came back without Messa, is talking while dressed on Nastya's bed. What do they talk about, how good Messa's cock is? Go to bed, Cristy. This reminds me so much of Sonia and Ivo how they started. Only difference is Sonia rejected Phil. Here, Phil had rejected Cristy, sent her right to the other two. Now, it is uncertain how this will end. Will she go to bed with Phil without sex tonight. Have to say, I don't think Cristy will make it with Nastya tonight. She is dressed and sitting at foot of the bed.

Cristy came back without Messa, is talking while dressed on Nastya's bed.

They both came back together. Messa left again when Cristy went into the bedroom to talk to Nastya.

Edit: now Messa is back and is in the bedroom with the other two girls.

So she went to their bed as I predicted. While Phil drove her away initially, he started the road back, but she is not loyal and goes behind his back. So then why was she upset that Phil wasn't talking to her? Even if he is nice to her, she has sex with them anyway. She just wants what she wants, no rules. That's what's wrong with this fake voyeur apaartment. They have drama, cry, get upset, throw things, fight, acting like things mean something to them, when all they want to do is have any sex that pleases them regardless of feelings.  Hypocrits! At least, Tver is what it is, no hiding the fact that there are no feelings and a script.

So, Cristy sits on Nastya's bed, dressed, talking. Maybe, she won't have sex with them. I guess she is just bored with Phil asleep in bed. When do these people go to bed? Do they sleep from 5 am to Noon every day?

Good for Cristy, she actually is going to bed with Phil without sex with the other two. However, I am not sure where their relationship stands.

HELLOOOO, HAS ANYBODY WATCHED CRISTY TODAY BEFORE THE GANG ARRIVED. SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!!

WHAT SEX IS EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT??