Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

now christy put on(he put it on her) messas jaket (whatever he wears)and left with with messa and nastya gone to take a bath while waiting for the to come back that means she is expecting sex if nothing was happening its all encent she would have gone to bed

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nastya in bathroom and phil sleeping - mesaa and crysty both out together - A little mystery as i saw. first they discuss something then nastya and cristy go out after that messa act like spy and check apt also phil room then he goes out. after that  girls came back and found messa out so they also go out. after few mins they all back and now nastya stay and messa crysty out together with hand bag, but they discuss Secretary all the time

I don't see Cristy. Shower cam is dark. Nastya is in the bath. Messa looked like  he was going out, had his bag. You sure Cristy came back? I do see her yellow jacket, so maybe shower cam isn't working.

she left with messa wearing his coat

nastya in bathroom and phil sleeping - mesaa and crysty both out together - A little mystery as i saw. first they discuss something then nastya and cristy go out after that messa act like spy and check apt also phil room then he goes out. after that  girls came back and found messa out so they also go out. after few mins they all back and now nastya stay and messa crysty out together with hand bag, but they discuss Secretary all the time

may be they are trying to get rid of phil they did not wont him to hear them, maybe thy are going to vv office if it is open this time to complain chrsty can not stay one more night with him it will be an emergency meeting to decide weather she move in  with them or phil leave or she leave

time for me to go now , please dont forget pics.thank you

Doubt they'll be anything to see when they come back. They had a bag with them so they might be out for the rest of the night. And even if they do come back tonight, I'm sure whatever they decided to do with each they've already done off cam by now.