Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

I think Im the only one who respects the word 'slut'. This is what she is, and I get sexually turned on with sluts cause they have a enormous sexual appetite. I love sluts cause they are also LADIES.

And sure we don't like that.  So what was that.  Lesson never learned???? Or played part of the script.

i think her coming here was planned 3 days a go, she has been sleeping alone for the last couple of days getting distant from messa, her plan  started from the first day she visited tver

Christy is the winner . Sonia has lost. The first kiss....

Screen_Shot_11_29_15_at_11_25_PM.png

2nd kiss and she started grabbing his hair...

winning ivo is not winning sonya won last time some one else next time and so on..they  dont win they will have sex with him that all what elss does he give her grind her till she become like sonya a sex toy

I don't think this is her plan. And there is a huge problem . We don't know if all  involved parties agree with situation.  Do just nothing and you already have disaster. Christy will go back for sure.Or  Situation will become simply unbearable.

she is not moving to tver,  not yet first she has to entice ivo and create a rift between ivo and sonya then get rid of sonya from the apartment or just spend more and more time there till sonya feels uncomfortable and leave then move in, if that does not work there is another challenge called akira .she deserve this she work for it.

So, Christy did try to make a move on Ivo, but he turned her down? Amazing, I think Sonia has a good grip on Ivo's balls, so to speak. But this situation is extremely untenable. No one other than Akira and Charlie had sex because of Christy hanging out and sleeping there. This can't continue. Messa has to go as soon as they get another guy (or two?) for Christy. Christy may need 2 guys to keep her satisfied. She was the only one being sexy tonight. Even Petra was tired. Ivo and Sonia were fucking at 5 am last night. So everyone already went to bed. Once they get new people in Voro for Christy, bring Tver over and have a party there. Get life back in Voro.

im wondering why didn't Christy just text messa to unlock the door?  or why doesn't she have a key with her?  I don't think messa is leaving tomm.  but they really need to fix voro. theres nothing worth watching in voro.  it seems like VV doesn't care about voro  and they focus more on tver.

theres two things that they can do in voro...

1. messa leaves and they bring in a new pair.... 2. they bring in a new guy for Christy, and new girl for messa.

or 3.  move Christy to tver, messa leaves,  and they bring in 4 new ppl for voro

Absolutely true. Those are the choices available. I don't think she wanted to go back to Voro tonight. She went back briefly to take a quick bath/shower, so she had a key. I will say that Christy is not really welcome in tver forever. They all like her (well, I don't know about Sonia), but it makes things very awkward. VV needs more guys as it is and honestly to get rid of Messa. I like Christy, she is fun and very sexy, but they need her in Voro with a good guy. VV is unable to manage its apartments, honestly. Incompetence is the word I would use. They brought in 3 guys to VV, all failed except Messa was just adequate. Nastya and the other girl in Phil's room were both violent. They couldn't get another guy to combine with the 5 in Tver. They take forever to address problems. VV is a complete failure! Now, the potential is there for some sexy fun for the subscribers, but the reality is different.

Perhaps tomorrow will be funny. If Petra sees the pictures all those sick pervs like us has made from Christy touching and kissing Ivo, maybe she will rip her apart!

By the way, I wish I had such a good sleep like Messa. It's amazing how much he can sleep.

or why doesn't she have a key with her?

She does have her key but it doesn't matter, because Messa locked the door and let the key in the doorlock.

She simply can't go in.